Recent content by spec3

1. spec3

The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year. January came and there...

The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year. January came and there wasn't so much to celebrate. Nonetheless we must keep pushing. I know I'm late, but I'm here to wish you all a good, safe and prosperous 2021.
  2. spec3

An (old) U.S. insult question.

I'm no US citizen, but I've talking to people from there for about 10+ years. Never heard of it. I believe you are correct, the same as saying the acronym "KYS"
  3. spec3

@KakonComp mostly if they went to school

@KakonComp mostly if they went to school
  4. spec3

@taarna23 it's so cool. I love metroidvanias and creepy things in the vents haha @Finnuval...

@taarna23 it's so cool. I love metroidvanias and creepy things in the vents haha @Finnuval *munch, munch* excuse me hahaha
  5. spec3

I'm addicted to Carrion and Rimworld. e.e

I'm addicted to Carrion and Rimworld. e.e
  6. spec3

The concept of slimes can be truly terrifying if used correctly

The concept of slimes can be truly terrifying if used correctly
  7. spec3

Yeah, thanks :LZSjoy: better middling than bad, but hoping everything turns better, @KakonComp...

Yeah, thanks :LZSjoy: better middling than bad, but hoping everything turns better, @KakonComp stay safe! :LZScool:
  8. spec3

I'm back. Had to take sometime to deal with things and myself. So... How are you guys? How is...

I'm back. Had to take sometime to deal with things and myself. So... How are you guys? How is everything going? :LZSsmile:
  9. spec3

I've made another custom "state" that spreads through the character's body. Nothing fancy, but...

I've made another custom "state" that spreads through the character's body. Nothing fancy, but it works! :D
  10. spec3

You can do it! :)

You can do it! :)
  11. spec3

How to swap actors in the overworld w/ the press of a button (MV)? (solved :D)

Oh, I used other event as example and made a mistake not to clarify it, I'm really sorry. Both process, mine and Bex's are built the same way, have the same principles (thanks to Bex for explaining with more details and more clearly). The difference lies in "is [button] pressed" x "is [button]...
  12. spec3

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

I'm very fond of MIDIs as well. :LZScool:
  13. spec3

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

Maybe not overly unpopular, but here is one of mine: Despite being a marketing hell, princig pricing hell and hell for game companies, Sega Saturn was a great console.
  14. spec3

Or maybe you can sacrifice the child to please the gods of cheese, idk

Or maybe you can sacrifice the child to please the gods of cheese, idk
  15. spec3

Well, at least I can get behind the idea. I would not like to read if you'd want a child...

Well, at least I can get behind the idea. I would not like to read if you'd want a child sandwich o.o haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;
0YJJJiG.gif
kkSYWES.gif
0YJJJiG.gif

Working on some fan assets! I won't share them all just yet, but it's a fun practice! (So maybe keep an eye out for a thread for them in the future?) :kaohi: These boyos are Pink Slimes and a Tabby Slime from Slime Rancher.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MitchMann12