SpicyNoodleStudios

Aspiring Vigilante, Male, 27, from Sacramento

Veteran

https://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php/Berserk Nov 17, 2019

SpicyNoodleStudios was last seen:
Nov 17, 2019
    1. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I just like topics that put some hair on your chest. Not everyone can handle that...
      1. standardplayer and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Hope they use booze to clean both wound and tools, don't want to get an infection.
        Oct 21, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
      4. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        @SpicyNoodleStudios I know this was several comments back, but the fact that you addressed @FleshToDust by saying 'hey flesh' made me laugh. Being friends with someone named 'flesh' sounds like it'll put hair on your chest
        Oct 21, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        I see lol
        Oct 21, 2019
    2. mlogan
      mlogan
      Please be mindful we ask members not to post more than 2 status updates in a 24 hour period.
      1. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        Thank you for warning me
        Oct 20, 2019
      2. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        I promise if I would have seen it in rules or seen anyone else warned, I wouldn't have done it
        Oct 20, 2019
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        It’s okay, you’re not in trouble, I was just letting you know.
        Oct 20, 2019
    3. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I'm just part of someone elses self fulfilling prophecy
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Even saying you're gonna fire me publicly is a violation of the Pactmakers Union contract.
        Oct 20, 2019
      4. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        I didn't agree to a pact... I still don't know what you're talking about in fact I'm more confused now than I was before
        Oct 20, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
      5. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        This is all just jokes. I thought you could tell, sorry lol
        Oct 20, 2019
    4. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      RPG maker portal discord server banned me from talking with NO warnings and with no explicit reason
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Did u get unban? because I still see you there, unbanned.
        Oct 20, 2019
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Or you mean, Lunatic discord? because the server has a periodical prune over the inactive members and has no role. But I don't think you're that inactive either.
        Oct 20, 2019
      4. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        Yeah I talked a mod and said i'd be more chill and got unbanned. i was kinda nsfw so its understandable but the lack of warnings caught me off guard
        Oct 20, 2019
    5. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I have a talking addiction.
      1. The Stranger and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
      3. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        HUH?! Oh no... what have I done...
        Oct 20, 2019
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Eh? What? o_O
        Oct 20, 2019
      5. SpicyNoodleStudios
        Oct 20, 2019
    6. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      If you listen to gangster rap even once, everyone in your home city will think your planning on shooting them at a grocery store
      2. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        They linked it to heavy metal? Didn't they try to link it to video games too? Some survivors tried to sue a pharmaceutical company. Apparently medication caused the shooter to become violent like that. The lawsuit didn't go through but the company agreed to pay a ton of money to a charity.
        Oct 19, 2019
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Yeah, because the two shooters, who were students at the school, wore trench coats and listened to metal. lol. I think Marilyn Manson was blamed. People will blame everything and anything when bad things happen, it'll never change.
        Oct 19, 2019
        SpicyNoodleStudios likes this.
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Neither music or video games cause violence. Lag does. (Joking about the lag bit ofc)
        Oct 19, 2019
    7. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Any turn based RPG's with only a single m.c. fighting at a time? I can't think of any...
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. CrowStorm
        CrowStorm
        arguably Vagrant Story depending on your definition of turn-based (it technically is in a weird way)
        Oct 18, 2019
      4. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        Hmm I'll try it out if I can get my hands on a copy of it... unless it's not produced and sold by the original manufacturer anymore, then technically I can legally pirate it as it's not causing the manufacturer/devs to lose money on it
        Oct 18, 2019
        CrowStorm likes this.
      5. CrowStorm
        CrowStorm
        It's a great game overall and one of my favorite JRPGs of all time, so I'd strongly recommend it if you haven't played it before.
        Oct 19, 2019
    8. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Did someone have a post or include lore in a game about a type of people who get harvested for parts? It's in my memory like a dream.
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      3. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        Maybe I read something of yours. idk.

@Nightblade ikr its like do I want to work on the odysee length epic next or my modern religious text story involving gender neutral pronouns and space gods
        Oct 17, 2019
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        You're thinking of the Vidiians in Star Trek: Voyager.
        Oct 17, 2019
      5. CrowStorm
        CrowStorm
        well in the game I'm working on, the type of people who get harvested for parts is "the poor", but I don't think I posted anything about it here yet
        Oct 19, 2019
    9. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      You thought you would stand a chance against me with a sword like that?
    10. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Latest idea is villain who tortures people then uses fear for their life (aka revenge) as an excuse to torture people even more.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        well not aka revenge. But uses the idea of having to fear for their life because the torture victims will want revenge as the excuse to hurt them even more
        Oct 15, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    11. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      flirting as a straight guy online is like exploring a dungeon.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        As far as I know, exaggerating your character should be a red flag in dating either way. But when you exaggerate, you're eventually going to show mistakes in character and sometimes even change the character entirely. All it takes is time... Which is not a thing in speed dating, but I've never been the type for speed dating anyway.
        Oct 15, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Believe me or not, a man may try to imitate a woman... But he has never been one, so even if they exaggerate a woman the same, it's the moments of broken character that make a difference. Even bigger difference if you manage to take them out of their comfort zone.
        As for the last question... Well, I've spent hundreds of hours talking to women about various things.
        Oct 15, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I've had many questions. Some were ok, some outrageous, some indecent, some disgusting even for my standards. But over time I'd always find someone willing to answer them. Having a certain talent for writing helped me with that too in some cases. It did cost me a couple of friends though, that is true.
        Oct 15, 2019
    12. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I'm gunna use tomorrow to play and critique others games. Anyone have demos they want me to play?
      1. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        with a Let's play video, or just feedback?
        Oct 13, 2019
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        I happen to have one which is close to complete, but I'm curious: are you going to make LP videos, first impression videos or what?
        Oct 13, 2019
      3. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        I'll just write up a review/critique for them. I don't have a solid mic for recording voice, so I don't do many LP's or anything. I do have some gameplay clips recorded, just of cool stuff that I managed to capture on ps4. It's not really the same though.
        Oct 13, 2019
    13. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Any rpgm or game dev discords where people chat? I've got one rpgm discord server but no one talks.
      2. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        Oct 13, 2019
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        No, this forum does not have a Discord.
        Oct 13, 2019
      4. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        @mlogan All good, thanks for letting me know!
        Oct 13, 2019
    14. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Somnium files was dope, boss is hot as hell
    15. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      playing AI Somnium files and boy is it getting out of control fast
    16. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      Eating pomegranates makes everything smell weird
      1. The Stranger and standardplayer like this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        It is life threatening based on the severity. Bleeding will lower the blood volume. And dengue is extremely scary because it lowers platelete count. It keeps decreasing everyday. The virus breaks the plateletes. After your platelete count becomes 20k, there's a possibilty you'll die. My lowest was 50k. After that it started increasing again meaning I recovered.
        Oct 5, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Well, I'm glad you pulled through and didn't die, @Hyouryuu-Na. :)
        Oct 5, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      5. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        The disease itself wasn't annoying you know. I hated having to go to the bathroom with a bag of saline which drew blood every now and then -_- and my taste buds were high XD I couldn't eat anything. The smell of any kind if food made me want to vomit. I had to take lots of fluids so I pinched my nose and ate. I suffered so much with these two things omg *shivers*
        Oct 5, 2019
    17. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I never realize how many varieties of food there were until I started practicing vegan cooking. So many unique and healthy options.
      2. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        What I didn't realize is how many MORE types of sauces and recipes there are. There are so many different fruits and vegetables to mess around with and so many different spices. Like, how many people would even know what a jackfruit is if not for veganism and vegetarianism?
        Sep 15, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Funny enough I am a true carnivore yet I did know of the jackfruit for years lol
        Of course I am weird so... Yeah :p
        Sep 15, 2019
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You don't need to be a vegan to eat fruit and veg, though. I just try to eat balanced meals. I try to keep an opene mind when it comes to food, but most new food I come across just doesn't sit well with me. I've hated all tropical fruit I've eaten thus far. There's always something about it that puts me off, so I tend to stick with things such as apples, grapes, and a few types of berries. It's similar with meat.
        Sep 15, 2019
    18. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      I'm not superstitious but there are some foul people out there who will use any excuse in the book to hurt people
    19. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      NIGHTWING ON JOKER VENOM
      1. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        I always wonder how's being crazy make you athletic?
        Sep 7, 2019
      2. SpicyNoodleStudios
        SpicyNoodleStudios
        It doesn't? Idk... lol good question
        Sep 8, 2019
    20. SpicyNoodleStudios
      SpicyNoodleStudios
      1. Romanticist likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 16, 1992 (Age: 27)
    Home Page:
    https://www.instagram.com/spicynoodlestudios/
    Aspiring Vigilante
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Favorites are Designing and Writing. I do a bit of most of all of it though.
    Hello totally cool awesome radical fellow developer cyborgs (is this the right forum?).

Make sure to walk with your head still attached to your body so the humans don't get frightened.

Oh fudge this isn't the, you know what, forget I wrote that.

Hey everyone! I like video games, a totally human and popular thing!

Believe it or not my totally normal human skills have gotten me some cool ranks on video games! Such as a #7 position on the first level on Doom 2016's score attack leaderboards, and even a #1 position on a game that I can't log on to anymore called Over Touch (NOT OVERWATCH, I AM HUMAN NOT LIZARD... I MEAN BLIZZARD.)

I do enjoy the act of creation, like any regular human being and not a machine. I enjoy taking the lead as the Designer and watching all the elements fall in place to make one totally cool human experience!

I also like writing as it allows me to sharpen my human qualities and appear normal.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget that I am definitely a human as well. I am not a cyborg. Don't question me.