SpiderMilkshake

A list of attributes, some quite random, that apply to me! I'm a...
-Traditional and digital artist!
-Freelance writer!
-Nature-lover and ravenous gardener/mushroom hunter!
-Slytherin (Potter ftw)!
-Member of the furry fandom (lacking fur and having scales XD)!
-Non-binary person!
-Backwoods-dweller!
-Fantasy-lover!
-Suffers from Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety and PTSD (defeated depression diagnosis about a year ago)!
-Forgiving and empathetic, yet neurotic and a bit of a glutton!
-Graduated *** laude from Roanoke College, now battling valiantly against debt! XP
-Loves RMXP!

I use they/them/their pronouns. ^w^; I'm pretty forgiving of slip-ups considering most people don't know about that possibility--but please respect once y' know the deal.

Working on my first legit (non-crappy-n-childish) game project and want to make a good deal of my custom graphics for it available for others too. So far I have some battlers posted up in the XP resources, plan to have XP RTP-matching sprites available up there too.

I am open to requests for what to add to the battler graphics. Any fantasy creature will do--I draw humanoids, anthro characters, quadrupeds, some mechas and the like.
Birthday
Aug 10, 1991 (Age: 30)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Interests
Fantasy, Anthro, Storytelling
Occupation
Freelance Illustrator/Writer

Signature

Greetings from the Cuddlesnake~ ^^ This signature is under construction!

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banaz