Recent content by SpiderMilkshake

1. SpiderMilkshake

Going hiking in a bit. Looking for early 'shrooms to photograph, wish me luck! :)

Going hiking in a bit. Looking for early 'shrooms to photograph, wish me luck! :)
  2. SpiderMilkshake

I enjoy mycology, how about you?

^u^ Found new fungi to share. Some of these are also technically protists. ^u^ They almost look like red poppy flowers. One of my favorite lichens around here. Edible, yes! Just... gooey. XD XD And yes, they're delicious. I know from experience! Can't believe how hyped I am for morel...
  3. SpiderMilkshake

Spider's Batch o' Resources for XP

Another small addition to the graphics I've made: a bit of tileset add-ons edited from XP's RTP. So far just fungi, a slight edit of a plant, and various stumps and logs with different fungi growing on them.
  4. SpiderMilkshake

The only thing I wish it had was logs and stumps with various fungi growing out of them... XD...

The only thing I wish it had was logs and stumps with various fungi growing out of them... XD Eventually I'll get around to making some edits for that.
  5. SpiderMilkshake

^^ I can't really think of any other RM engine where three or four types of trees and lots of...

^^ I can't really think of any other RM engine where three or four types of trees and lots of different stones and shrubs and mushrooms and stuff just come default, so you're on it about the diversity thing.
  6. SpiderMilkshake

DAN's XP Stuffs

Your animated staircase there is EPIC. I love it! I'm pretty much an exclusive XP user now, so you're definitely not the only one who still uses it. :D
  7. SpiderMilkshake

:D It's default I know, but I have always loved XP's tilesets. Probably the only RTP material...

:D It's default I know, but I have always loved XP's tilesets. Probably the only RTP material I'll be happy to use. XD
  8. SpiderMilkshake

XD @starlight_dream Reminds me, I should probably finish my illustrations of Oyster mushrooms...

XD @starlight_dream Reminds me, I should probably finish my illustrations of Oyster mushrooms before I finish eating all of them! @[114158:@Sauteed_Onion] oh I don't mind metal so much... it's when every song involves that harsh screaming I think it gets too much. XD Not everything can be...
  9. SpiderMilkshake

Is that pasta shaped like squid or pasta made with squid? :D

Is that pasta shaped like squid or pasta made with squid? :D
  10. SpiderMilkshake

Illustrate mushroom species, work on database. Illustrate more shrooms, work on database. Eat...

Illustrate mushroom species, work on database. Illustrate more shrooms, work on database. Eat mushroom soup. :D Not a bad way to work.
  11. SpiderMilkshake

@taarna23 Ah well, there's places to get second opinions! If anything, pop a few photos on here if you're not sure and I'll look into it! I noticed the dryness effecting them... the only reason I got lucking I think is because I knew a lower marshy area that I checked late after it rained...
  12. SpiderMilkshake

^u^ I was that way last year, but lately become a bit more confident. I can still remember a time when I was like "nope, no gilled ones, too scared of making a mistake". Congrats on the horse mushrooms--I've still yet to find good ones there! XD I keep getting lots of Shaggy Mane luck. Which...
  13. SpiderMilkshake

8D I would love that. I have a suspicion on the species being Armillaria--it makes such big underground networks. I think the largest one is in Oregon (also the world's largest single organism ^^;) but I've no doubt there's huge ones in Canada. They're also edible! They call 'em honey mushrooms...
  14. SpiderMilkshake

Ooh, nice! XD I only found one Panther amanita last year and it was old as heckie. Hoping for better luck this year and better photos.
  15. SpiderMilkshake

:D It's become a pretty rewarding hobby of mine since I often find some nice edibles and medicinals. Will do! I'll share more as I find them this spring.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sibexus