Recent content by Spideycat

1. Spideycat

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

So it was an issue with the add-ons and their ordering, I rearranged them more so to look like how it was setup in the demo and the issue seemed to go away. Thanks for help!
  2. Spideycat

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

So I've encountered a minor issue, at the end of the players turn the enemies move as intended but on returning to the player turn none of the units become active and it immediately switchs to enemy combat but none of those units become active and it becomes an infinite loop of nothing lol
  3. Spideycat

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Thank you so much for the advice and help with this!
  4. Spideycat

So I still can't seem to solve this issue, I've having "abort battle" turned on which doesnt solve it, I've tried transfering to other maps, and I've tried turning TS.battleprocessing to OFF from ON. But it keep either having me locked to an empty combat screen (side view combat) or it flashes...
  5. Spideycat

After combat with a boss ends I'm trying to transfer the player to a new map but as the screen fades it comes back just to say game over

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.
How much armor is too much armor I wonder....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanaxia