Recent content by Spocker

1. Spocker

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Amazing, thank you! Happy RM making and happy birthday for the kid then!
  2. Spocker

MBS - Map Zoom

Hi there @thenerd12, I have the same issue since 2 years of development! Never found a fix. Did you happen to find one, or do you use another nice and easy zoom plugin? I understand that it's an old plugin and it isn't supported anymore by its maker.
  3. Spocker

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hi! May I be so blunt that to report that the link above unfortunately expired? >< Could you post it somewhere else, if you have the time? Thank you for the really hard work!
  4. Spocker

It may seem stupid because I don't code... But I agree so much! >< I spent 3 years on RPG Maker...

It may seem stupid because I don't code... But I agree so much! >< I spent 3 years on RPG Maker MV without posting anything (there is A LOT of issues which were already answered somewhere somehow!) People act like we're in their head or should do their work... Damnit, it's your game: just do it...
  5. Spocker

Traits Extension Bundle

Hi! It's been a while since you worked on this plugin, but I just wanted to know if there was a way to add the Discount (and Overcharge) trait to Objects also ? I saw it "only" works with Actors, Classes, Weapons, Armors, States... which is already awsome, but you never know! I'm asking because...
  6. Spocker

RMMV Does someone have TDDP_MouseSystemEx documentation?

Hi, Better try the plugin Mimosa Mouse Cursor MV by Chaucer. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mimosa-mouse-cursor-mv-version-1-4-0.130456/ Works perfectly.
  7. Spocker

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Yeah, MrTuwanda, I'm pretty sure it's specified in TAA's description of this plugin ^^ Glad you found it though.
  8. Spocker

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Hi! Yes it's the first thing I did, but even in the blank project it doesn't work. I'll MP you a test project immediately. Thank you a lot for giving it a try!
  9. Spocker

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Hi, Thank you for this quick answer! Here is what I get when opening the console with F12. (I precise that the version 1.3.6 does not show this error, even with the same other plugins.
  10. Spocker

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.5)

Hi Taaspider! I was enjoying your BookMenu plugin version 1.3.6 (yup, two years ago I was already here! ^^), but when I downloaded and tried the new version 1.6, here is what I received. "AddChildAt: an index supplied is out of bounds" I would gladly give you more info if you could tell me...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JavierM360