SPP
Last Activity:
Jun 13, 2016

Share This Page

SPP

Veteran, Male

Veteran

I hate it when for any software people say if its too good to be true, then there's a good chance its a fake(a pirate), but all these dirt-cheap sales say otherwise. Dec 23, 2015

SPP was last seen:
Jun 13, 2016
    1. SPP
      SPP
      How many hours do you guys spend in MV approximately, how many days a week? 
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Depends on the week, and I use ACE, but same idea. On average I use the program 8 hours a day for 1 day a week, then about 2 hours a day for 5 other days (the working days), and I take one day off to do something else.
        Mar 26, 2016
    2. SPP
      SPP
      Anyone know how to go about enabling signatures? After the change to the new forums I can't seem to be able to see people's signatures, I searched the settings but can't find any to enable seeing people's signatures(or I might've missed it).
      1. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        It's at Account Settings -> Signature -> View Signatures?
        Mar 23, 2016
      2. Zortik
        Zortik
        As Slimmmeiske2 said, if you click the drop down on your avatar (top right of screen) and click on account settings you'll be on the overview tab. To the right you should see a signature tab.

On this page, just above where you type in your own signature, is a toggle for "View Signatures" it should be green with a check mark.
        Mar 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. SPP
        SPP
        Oh, it was at the overview tab! Thanks guys! Lol
        Mar 23, 2016
    3. SPP
      SPP
      So... where do we check the winners of the giveaway(7-14 March)? Doubt I'll win but would be nice to see a winner's list.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ah, gotcha. Sure it will be soon! :)
        Mar 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I'll be handling this before the end of the week. Thanks for your patience!
        Mar 16, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. SPP
        SPP
        It's fine. Just checking what happened to it since noone's talking about it here.
        Mar 16, 2016
    4. SPP
      SPP
      I hate it when for any software people say if its too good to be true, then there's a good chance its a fake(a pirate), but all these dirt-cheap sales say otherwise.
    5. SPP
      SPP
      1. boomy
        boomy
        "cross-platform RPG Maker 2000/2003 interpreter"

so yes. not rmxp or vxace or mv. it has the bonus of being cross-platform
        Dec 20, 2015
      2. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Yes, but it's under heavy development, so don't be surprised if they don't work very well.
        Dec 20, 2015
    6. SPP
      SPP
      When you go to Japan's playstore, you can see that 90% of the games are all online, and people wanna start making more MMOs. *audible sigh* Disclaimer: not from Japan, just using VPN.
    7. SPP
      SPP
      In every forum there are bound to be: a few cats, penguins, pandas and naked slenderman.
      2. Natural
        Natural
        Don't forget about Lil B
        Dec 15, 2015
      3. Iavra
        Iavra
        Well, it's a really small hamster...or a huge cherry, who knows.
        Dec 15, 2015
      4. Susan
        Susan
        @lavra: It always struck me as a mini hippo for some reason. XD
        Dec 15, 2015
        2 people like this.
    8. SPP
      SPP
      People really need to spell "kadokawa" properly,I really can't put in my credits kadowaka, kodokawa all in my credits with their variants right?
      2. SPP
        SPP
        Understood, madame.
        Dec 14, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        It might actually help them if you go back to their threads and let them know they've spelled it incorrectly, so they can fix their ToS too.
        Dec 14, 2015
      4. SPP
        SPP
        Maybe, if I see any in the future, if I remember to, if I feel like it. I'm not gonna deliberately search for it though.

No promises for all the above statements. My laziness is seething.
        Dec 14, 2015
    9. SPP
      SPP
      anyone know a good webcomic sharing site other than tapastic or smackjeeves?
    10. SPP
      SPP
      Many terms of use say "Although a free copy of your game would be nice!" If my english is right, it means it's not necessary right?
      2. SPP
        SPP
        I'm pretty sure EULAs can be considered as high grade literature.
        Dec 8, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        The thing is, it costs you nothing to give someone a free copy of your game, so it's better for you than if they'd asked for payment for the resource :)
        Dec 8, 2015
      4. SPP
        SPP
        Valid point.
        Dec 8, 2015
    11. SPP
      SPP
      That glorious feeling of being violated by a falling lizard while showering ~priceless~
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Wah! that would freak me the heck out.
        Dec 5, 2015
      2. SPP
        SPP
        I thought I cursed loud enough that people in the house would hear but it turns out I was wrong. I'm astounded by the skill of construction workers for making such a soundproof bathroom.
        Dec 5, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I bet that's how they test mock bathrooms up and practice their skills; get unsuspecting people to stand in them then drop something creepy on them.
        Dec 5, 2015
  • About

Signature

[Insert Signature Here]