Recent content by Springleaf

1. Springleaf

Proudly presenting... Pineda!

those look soo cool!! amazing work! Its clear how much love was put on those sprites its really nice to see : ) You mentioned no commercial. So is it ok for noncommercial? i could use the goku and sefirote ones as base for mine. I will credit of course I did Red viii for my game, his a fun...
  2. Springleaf

MV sv tall template

those look so cute!! well done : ) they do look a bit disproportional the arms should be a bit longer. But the way you did becomes easy to edit and it still look nice so yah really well done!
  3. Springleaf

Base sprites emotes and animations

I made Katzun she's a cute youtuber. Does Life Story animations. She draws everything super cute. Wanted to make her for my arena. She is actually super strong in game. I'm not sure how to balance her more xD will be a cool challenge for ep 2 of my game. (Konosuba Anime Wars). She hits you with...
  4. Springleaf

Base sprites emotes and animations

Those look amazing! Not sure how i found this page but i'm glad i did. Now I can make a super cute kit as i was wanting too. I will credit you of course
  5. Springleaf

YEP Row Formation + CTB Compatibility Fix

DUUUUDE!!! you fixed it! : D man i was going crazy with this! It happened with equip core and party system. Mad props to you man your the best! <3<3<3<3 I placed you on the credits of my game. your my hero xD
  6. Springleaf

Having a bit of an issue adjusting sprite sheet size

woow those look really good and cute! I'm also working on a fan konosuba game. Its funny to see how different we made things. you were way more loyal in the design. I like my darkness more but yours look super cute!!
  7. Springleaf

Sprited SV_Enemies

amazing sprites! i might use the Dryad ones to make Lunara from Heroes of the Storm on my game : ) i will credit of-course. Great work! Really nice sprites
  8. Springleaf

thats ok. its my first time sharing an rpg. i'm a bit clueless on how to go about it. I really...

thats ok. its my first time sharing an rpg. i'm a bit clueless on how to go about it. I really just want people to play it : )
  9. Springleaf

thats ok. its my first time sharing an rpg. i'm a bit clueless on how to go about it. I really...

thats ok. its my first time sharing an rpg. i'm a bit clueless on how to go about it. I really just want people to play it : )
  10. Springleaf

Doing ep 1 of my RPG! For those still craving more Konosuba madness I'm new here, any tips...

Doing ep 1 of my RPG! For those still craving more Konosuba madness I'm new here, any tips welcome Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metric