Recent content by Squall-Leon81

1. Squall-Leon81

Change Party Size

Indeed it is. This is Flik from Suikogaiden, thanks again.
  2. Squall-Leon81

RMVXA Suikogarden *DEMO* Suikoden-inspired rpg

Ok I have played your game. Well, the graphic is good, mapping is good too. It resemble a lot Suikoden series, but there is one thing, who left me completely stun and I'd like to ask a question about this part. The game is a demo and in the final version will start like this or you are going to...
  3. Squall-Leon81

Absolutely yes. I'm so sad you will not finish the project. Hope in future you will put an end to your hard work. I let you know my impression as soon as I play it for sure. If I find it very beautiful I will stress you to complete it forever. I let you know this. :LZSrasp:
  4. Squall-Leon81

Change Party Size

Thank you much appreciated. You know what? As soon as I wrote here i found the soluction, opening the file .js with notepad and change some strings. Before it doesn't work and now I have done two rows like Suikoden game. I don't figure out how it was possible, but your suggestion was easier...
  5. Squall-Leon81

Wow a Suikoden based game. I'm so interested in it, even if I come here with months of late. Well I'd like to play it, but I just want to know, if there have been progress or you final complete the game. Let me Know, because I prefer to play a final version than a demo. If not I want to play the...
  6. Squall-Leon81

RMMZ More than 4 Party members in SVaction Position plugin?

I have the same problem and I know you have to add in the script of the plugin the text for character 5 and 6, but even if so, I cannot change the position of the 5° and 6° character in the party.
  7. Squall-Leon81

Change Party Size

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I found this post about team size in rpg maker mz and I downloaded the plugin you suggested for order the actors in battle, using the one of visustella for party size number. The problem is that even if It shows 6 characters in the battle screen with success, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitismad