Recent content by square357

1. square357

Non-Combat Menu

;_;
  2. square357

Non-Combat Menu

Anyone have actual .js file of this to download, any link would be really appreciated. Save the txt and renaming as .js is not working for me.
  3. square357

MVStripper - remove unused assets from your MV project

BD  GREAT WORK! +1 This should be included in RMMV I am scratching my head especially sense you said you did this in a few hours.
  4. square357

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

That was exactly the problem, I took another mapshot and works perfect! GREAT PLUGIN!!! GREAT SUPPORT!!!! THANX FOR MAKING :D :D :D :D
  5. square357

Thanks I reinstalled the plugin and check map and image id, I had those off between id and names. So now I can map to show auto, LOVE IT! Just want to ask is this what is supposed to show in the Menu with Yanfly, and when you press 'm'
  6. square357

Yes I have variable correct. I set up the folder img/minimap, and the correct file /system . Image is a png. Anything else I could be doing wrong or have to set up to have it greyed out? I have the SilvMinimap under silvKeys. Also I cannot get map to show by  'm' key either I...
  7. square357

GREAT PLUGIN!!! I am using the Yanfly plugin, I get  "MAP" in the menu, but it is greyed out and unselectable. I have double checked that it is set up correct in plugin.
  8. square357

npc movment

Thx that did it perfectly :D :D I'm still getting used to all of RMMV's parts, and where they a 'tucked' away at. Now I just have to figure out how to get 2 event to follow each other without a small space. This is for a vehicle and it takes up 2 events. I may have to reduce to 1 event...
  9. square357

npc movment

what kind of check can I have that is at one end or the other? I can find a condition that i could use.
  10. square357

npc movment

I am having an issue trying to figure out how to do this. I want on a map to be able to have a even move from one end of the map to the other, wait a number of seconds, then go back the other way. I there another way of doing this, other than 'move left' x170, 'wait 300', 'move right' x170?
  11. square357

Action Sequences Not Working

It appears that I was required to go to FILE---->SAVE  each change before I could test battle and see effects of changes. I didn't think this was correct so I deleted and re installed plugins, working fine now,  go figure  :distrust:
  12. square357

Action Sequences Not Working

I have been trying to get a action sequence to work for a few hours and I can't get any movement to work. Not even cut and paste of any examples on the forums, nothing works! for example: <Target Action> move target: forward, 48, 12 motion wait: user perform action motion wait: user...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
futuretechupdates