Recent content by Square_art

1. Square_art

What is your 5 year plan?

I don't have a plan even for the next month :) Too many plans, too much thinking about the future = anxiety. Something that I learnt with experience. Today is all that we have, stay happy today and do what you feel is right to do. That's the plan.
  2. Square_art

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

Favorited game of all time: Final Fantasy IX. I loved the art style of the game, the characters, the story, the gameplay, everything about this game. Games that I like to play now: UFC 2, MMA Fighting game. One of the hardest game to figure out how to play it, but once it's learned, it becomes...
  3. Square_art

Plueschkatze's Art [Inktober]

8 hours, whoa, it looks beautiful, it was worthy~!
  4. Square_art

Hello everyone! It has been a while :)

Hello! My name is Vladimir. I was active on forum back in... 2013 :) Last year I was working on RPG Maker game and on improving my skills as an artist. Was visiting this forum from time to time to read it, now I want to start to communicate with all of you :) I think all RPG Makers have...
  5. Square_art

Original video game and fan art artworks

Thank you! I always liked to draw, but in the past I was doing it rarely and without thinking about fundamentals like placement, perspective, planes, anatomy, color theory, etc. 18 months ago I started to learn everything from the very basics to decrease the gaps in my skills. Since then I...
  6. Square_art

Just a composer saying hi~!

Welcome! "Palace of the Tides", I enjoyed your music!
  7. Square_art

Original video game and fan art artworks

I always had a dream to become an artist and video game developer, but the choice of another education and work was made few-several years ago. Eighteen months ago I decided to leave my common job to pursue the dream to become an artist. Eighteen months ago I started from the basics and...
  8. Square_art

Need support from other RPG Maker Game Creators

Thank you! To be honest I had a feeling that cursor is off, I like your idea to try diamond shape
  9. Square_art

Say "Hello" in your language

It made me smile :) I was learning RSL (Russian Sign Language) for awhile to communicate with some Russian deaf people. About 3 weeks ago I made a picture of RSL alphabet, added English transcription, so other people can read it as well...
  10. Square_art

Need support from other RPG Maker Game Creators

Hello everyone! Old RPG Maker user is back. I was working on RPG Maker video game alone for a very long time. Spent about 1500 hours into it. It was also practice for me as an artist, since I got experience to work in different styles; got experience of drawing everything that can relate to an...
  11. Square_art

Share Your Mental Illnesses!

Guys, you are so amazing to talk openly about these things. Regarding depression, as far as I know there are two types of depression. The first one is actual clinical depression. Which is brain chemistry related. It happens without any triggers from outside. I emphasise all the people who...
  12. Square_art

I'm BACKKKK

Welcome back :)
  13. Square_art

Draw This Again!

Very nice improvement! The game also looks insteresting
  14. Square_art

Games you think are underrated

Rogue Galaxy.  Seriously. Who heard about this one? I didn't find a topic about Rogue Galaxy here and there are not many people in the Internet who knows this game. Nevertheless, the game is amazing! Genre: action jrpg. Graphics is outdated, but it still looks well enough. Music is very nice...
  15. Square_art

The worst games you have ever played

FFXIII was a great game in my eyes. Not a perfect/amazing one, some things was wrong in the gameplay (game over if the leader is KOed, sort of action battle system but no movement control, etc.), but altogether the game was great. Amazing graphics and unique story at least. I'm not surprised to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowned_gaming_youtube