Recent content by SqueakyMattie

1. How do I show variables in menu (possibly with plugins)?

Oh that actually feels nicer than having a whole separate menu for it, thanks!
  2. How do I show variables in menu (possibly with plugins)?

I want to have a section in the menu for showing different variables for custom stats. I couldn't find any way to do that in rpg maker itself and tried to look for plugins to do that, but no luck there either. Is there a way to do this that I missed or any plugins to allow me to do this?
  3. Resizing the battle sprite in side view

Thanks for the help, I managed to get the picture to a size that I'm happy with. Though now I'm having another issue which is the placement of the actor herself in the battle scene. She is standing way too high, I'd like to have her legs end at the box, I made sure to place her at the bottom of...
  4. Resizing the battle sprite in side view

Wouldn't that make it go outside of the grid space of the sprite sheet?
  5. Resizing the battle sprite in side view

I want the player character to stay pixelated so I drew her small, but in battle, she appears way too small. I didn't make her animated, is there a way to resize her in the battle screne without changing the actual image itself?
  6. Is there a way to crop the play area?

I suppose that does work as a solution. I do want to have some small spaces where the camera doesn't move at all, though I will do this for now, thanks!
  7. Is there a way to crop the play area?

I have the picture in place, I just need a way to basically have it not cover a part of the screen, so that the player can't go behind it. Like when you move to the edge of the map, the player would be able to go to the edge of the screen because the camera would stop scrolling, but then the...
  8. Is there a way to crop the play area?

I want to make it so that the player can't go behind the portrait that is always on screen, I thought of doing it by cropping the play area, making it less wide, but I have no idea how to do that. The attached screenshot is from an NSFW game called Lust Doll Plus by Indivi, I want to do that...
  9. How do I allow myself to move when having a character portrait on the screen?

Thanks! That made it work, I also had to switch the event that controls the outfit variable to parallel and it works perfectly with swapping the images, thanks to both of you.
  10. How do I allow myself to move when having a character portrait on the screen?

I'm trying to have a portrait of the character always on the side of the screen, I used an event that autoruns and uses a variable to determine which outfit to show, I have the default outfit portrait showing but I can't move or open the menu to equip a different outfit to actually see if the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.
Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)
Get back to work! And yes, I am your real dad! Do what I say! Good day humans.
cover-clean.jpg
Small update but really happy to share with you the promotional art for the game, made by the talented @Kato-A who is also on this forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjjornnn