Recent content by srazysnake

1. srazysnake

RPG maker repeated mouse click error.

I don't know where you got the idea I was being aggressive, but it's cool- Andar's got it- It'll just take me some time to research and shared the a/d-conversion and pinpointed-zero position problems that stems from the usb joystick.
  2. srazysnake

I'm not gonna assume your title screen automatically went away + and when you pressed the start button- the screen immediately went to the items screen with constant click&buzzing sound. anyways.. yup- just tried the game with my usb joystick unplugged- it didn't show me the repeat click error...
  3. srazysnake

Thank you, Andar. I believe this just might be the case.... so, do I need to delete/unplug my wacom tablet driver and my usb joystick in order to do rpg maker mv? hrmmmmm..... why in sam hill didn't the programmers fix this trivial trouble.. what did people who suffered this from ace and older...
  4. srazysnake

Here's the vid = my view: Hm, maybe it's just my 'wireless' mouse- I tried it on another computer with a 'wired' mouse and it worked fine without any repeats. as you can see- I don't press anything until I click on the screen and this all happens. [] maybe it is the mouse indeed.... but my...
  5. srazysnake

Bah... you non-Korean PC users.. [] Here's one in mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wtqddsfuf02ia0y/%EC%8B%A0%EA%B7%9C%EB%9D%BC%EA%B7%9C.zip
  6. srazysnake

the link won't show anything? or you cannot find the download button within the link?
  7. srazysnake

srazysnake. Bug: 'whenever I testplay- or play after exporting from this new updated mv, my mouse automatically clicks repeated and I can only stop it after pressing the esc button.' How to Replicate the Bug: start the game, that's it- here's the link. oh, by the way- I'm using a Korean...
  8. srazysnake

Gameus' Quest System

2 problems occurs;; not errors or bugs- but just problems. 1) the In-Progress words do not change even if I change it to 'YoYo' or 'Hopscotch' I think there's a mistake with the internal coding? lolz 2) I use a plugin that lets me put keyword 'A' in place of a text, and I use external...
  9. srazysnake

how to put placeholder images for actors

@Andar hence the search for means/plugins for the event sprite placeholder.
  10. srazysnake

plugin for random name& character generator?

@SlySlySly ...uh, but wouldn't that take like at least 500 spaces within the actors menu? I guess this could be done...;; but I was hoping for more of a less-spacy solution. oh, and still looking for random name-generator plugin.
  11. srazysnake

plugin for random name& character generator?

I want my main character and all the side-major-minor-characters and bad guys and monsters to have random chances. So all my characters will have random names- faces/graphics for each new playthrough. Is there such a way/plugin to do this feat? for eg. my first playthrough, I'm a...
  12. srazysnake

@mlogan What I don't like about that is this: mage: Hello, lovely day isn't it? I would like to join you! paladin: Hello, lovely day isn't it? I would like to join you! same text.... but just because I cannot change the image- I have to create 2 separate pages with exact same...
  13. srazysnake

using rpg maker mv, I have allies to change depending on choices I make. for that, I want my event-images to automatically change accordingly. for example, I have a mage at a bar- and he or she will change to paladin if I choose to not kill the orc leader. so, I want my mage-event image...
  14. srazysnake

[Solved] Help with making 2nd Playthrough.

yeah, Yanfly save core works like a charm, thnx!
  15. srazysnake

Battle High Speed Mode Plugin

do I just need version 2.0? or is 1.5 the core and 2.0 the add-on? oh, and can you tell us terms of using your plugin for commercial(free), and non-commercial(sell) use?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir