Recent content by sriden

1. sriden

RMXP Polaris 03 - a scifi adventure puzzle game

Hey thanks! I answered some details in the youtube comments. The moment you stopped was pretty far from the end, if you were wandering. :P
  2. sriden

Hey thanks a lot! Yeah, some parts may be pretty tough, that's why the player doesn't necessarily have to solve all the puzzles to complete the game. The "Thing" easter egg was from me, I tried to keep it low key because I'm not that big on forced references, but couldn't help but having that...
  3. sriden

The FAMAS community presents Status: completed game, collaborative project with varied gameplay Genre: science fiction, puzzle, adventure Languages: English & French Game length: minimum of approximately 2 hours Engine: RPG Maker XP Graphics and music: custom In a near future...
  4. sriden

The Seventh Door

Ok, so it means there's no other left in the game. That was an important thing for me to know, thanks. Oh, ok you still had to do that. Well, the new version seems to fix it all anyway now.
  5. sriden

The Seventh Door

Thanks, and sorry for the bug. You mean you just typed a normal "e" in the file's name (instead of é) and it worked? I had tried to replace all the resources having french accents in their names, for those who could have problems with them (apparently not happening to native English speakers...
  6. sriden

The Seventh Door

Hello!  Thanks to the abrupt and decent popularity of the game on a famous indie game site (that I won't mention :P ) and a bunch of letsplays on Youtube, I've just updated the link with a new version of the game, improving a few things and adding a couple of new music tracks, composed and...
  7. sriden

The Seventh Door

Thanks. I've added a "story" section in the first message, for those more interested in plots.
  8. sriden

The Seventh Door

The english version is improved and with new content, compared to what you guys had tested on the french version.  :)
  9. sriden

The Seventh Door

Thanks for your support as usual, cabfe.  :stache:
  10. sriden

The Seventh Door

*click on the title to download* Or Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y8b1j81qgyy7rhj/the_seventh_door__pv2.2.zip         Title: The seventh Door (La Septieme Porte) Software: RPG-Maker XP Genre: Supernatural Thriller with Varied Gameplay Status: Completed Year: 2012-2013...
  11. sriden

RPG Maker 2003 - Now Available

One small step for Enterbrain, one giant leap for mankind. Hallelujah. Thanks to those who made this possible.  
  12. sriden

Need testers to test a completed game translated in english

Alright, I got 5 volunteers in total now (on various forums), I think it will be enough (and already a lot of work for me).  So other people, no need to offer your services anymore. And good luck to the testers.  :cutesmile:
  13. sriden

Ok I'll send you a pm, thank you!
  14. sriden

Cool! Jacki, I'll send you a pm as soon as I can. odinnightowl, I've already sent a pm to you a dozen of hours ago actually (while waiting for permission to post new messages, as a newcomer). The message you'll find is the generic one I had planned for any volunteer, but if you only want to...
  15. sriden

sriden

Thanks for the welcome. Hey, cabfe, fellow Alex winner... :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux