Recent content by SrPoeMaker

1. SrPoeMaker

RMXP Chrono Trigger Is it possible? Help!!!

So if my team and I wanted the Chrono Trigger combat system, should we use RMVXA or RMMV? In which one is it easier to transcribe RMXP scripts? Because we need (and we want) Vision Sensor Script and Breakable Weapons Script.
  2. SrPoeMaker

RMXP Chrono Trigger Is it possible? Help!!!

CHRONO TRIGGER I tried this jewel, for me the biggest in the crown, if not the crown itself when it comes to RPG video games, when I was about 5 years old. I played it 30 minutes and lost it, because I was playing it on an Xbox emulator that had multiple Snes games. But they were enough for...
  3. SrPoeMaker

[RMXP] Problem with Tileset Import

Hello Maker! Thanks for stopping to read my post. The following happens: I understand that the Tilesets in RPG Maker XP are 256x sizes ??? Whatever you want long, and each tile is 32x32. The problem is that I downloaded some resources, they were not at 256, but at 96. I opened Photoshop, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10