Recent content by Ssozi

1. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

I'm working yeah. I don't have a lot of time to, but I do. I'm currently working on my 2nd editor. It will allow you to edit your characters, skills, ennemies, and special actions. :D I can't share pics for now but I hope I'll be able to soon. :D  
  2. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Yay, sorry. I started university so I didn't have enough time to post updates lately. I will soon, I worked on something cool btw. :3  And thanks to show support, that encourages me a lot :D
  3. Ssozi

that's cool ^-^

that's cool ^-^
  4. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

You'll have to wait..sorry. I'm just really busy. Can't stop workin' on it.
  5. Ssozi

Of course you can. ^-^ What kind of draw so..? xD

Of course you can. ^-^ What kind of draw so..? xD
  6. Ssozi

http://i.gyazo.com/94c914323eae1480e3ff25ad63b5b6dc.png haha :3

http://i.gyazo.com/94c914323eae1480e3ff25ad63b5b6dc.png haha :3
  7. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Cuz it was a really early preview. ^^
  8. Ssozi

Yeah that's what i've done Dekita.. But I was forced to separe one class in 7 parts. The...

Yeah that's what i've done Dekita.. But I was forced to separe one class in 7 parts. The Scene_Battle one x)
  9. Ssozi

Yeah, thanks captain obvious XD

Yeah, thanks captain obvious XD
  10. Ssozi

My TBS script currently has 20 000 lines...I'm lost when I'm trying to find a specific line ;-;

My TBS script currently has 20 000 lines...I'm lost when I'm trying to find a specific line ;-;
  11. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Nop..Sorry, I'll try to do an Ace demo soon but it's a lot of work.. I've to do VX Demo (French & English) and VX Demo + RTPs (French & English) each time a demo is finished... And I'm going to traduce it in spanish too so...a lot of work x) As I said, I'll try soon !
  12. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Thank ya SoulPour777, hope you wont be disapointed ^^ nio > yeah..when it will be out XD ShinGamix > it's a tactical engine. I made it like a game for the demo version but it's an engine. ^^
  13. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Hi, sorry for bad updates. I just hate answerin' when I have nothing to show up, hehe.   None. I'm currently workin' on a second editor which will let you customize each skill one by one. Can show ya an image of what I'm plannin' to do, but spchhh! No one else need to know haha: But it's still...
  14. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

nio > The scripts are still in development, so I don't want to share them now. To answer your question... 1. the mouse system isn't from me. It's from Zeus81, a french maker (if you care). It can work with your world map system. 2. Why did you ask this question ? My script doesn't affect the old...
  15. Ssozi

Limited Item Amounts?

I've posted this yesterday : script. No configuration module, but I don't really know if it's what you need. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.
This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready. 310 Immulicationsers approaching. I'll take the cake and----hold it!!! My Cosvere Radar detected 3001 of them!!
11 hours of programming... Only to add two more zoom levels.
Well, that's what happens when you decide between minimap and zoom too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kronicide