Recent content by St1rge

1. Help Disabling Yanfly Battle Core's Idle Motion Override during an Actor's Turn

I'm game for workaround solutions and that definitely works zerobeat032 - thank you so much for the off the wall suggestion. It's really cool it works off of HumanNinjaToo - very grateful to the both of you.
  2. Help Disabling Yanfly Battle Core's Idle Motion Override during an Actor's Turn

Thank you for the creative workaround HumanNinjaToo - I still do need the base Idle motion sometimes. Basically I'm working on a system where casting a powerful spell can take more than one round, so once the spell has started casting I want them to keep chanting until they finish it (but they...
  3. Help Disabling Yanfly Battle Core's Idle Motion Override during an Actor's Turn

Hello folks! I'm using Yanfly's VisualStateFX plugin to get a 'Chanting' motion for a state a character stays in. The only problem is that when it's that player's turn, they default to the walk/idle animation until their turn is over (I would prefer them to be chanting the whole time/except...
  4. SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Excited about this system! I pledged on ******* (just $1, but I imagine I'll raise that someday when I can afford to give more). Thanks for your hard work!
  5. Caethyril's Plugins

Thank you so much! These plugins are excellent!
  6. Updating States without exiting the main menu

I'm not experienced as some here but I had a similar issue and I found that my passive states weren't visually updating unless I moved between maps or similar. My work around was that if I added a regular state (like Silence) to someone in my team (then removed it immediately) as part of the...
  7. Looking for way to refresh Player Status in Menu without changing maps

Edit - update below. Hahaha, I love your smiley face at the end there caethyril - you are totally right. I went with the more convoluted solution and that made me overthink it. The ability evolved over playtesting and me thinking of Autopassive made sense at the start but doesn't matter now...
  8. Looking for way to refresh Player Status in Menu without changing maps

Hi there! Plugins used: Yanfly's Main Menu / Auto Passive States I have a character who can toggle between 1 of 3 Auto Passive States at a time. They have a Field Only skill that pulls up a Common Event that turns one of these States at a time, turning the others off. Trouble: The icon for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowermuncher77