standardplayer
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2019 at 2:15 AM

Share This Page

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties

Veteran

TFW you have to think too long about what to post for a status update, and realize that means you don't have an update. Dec 8, 2019 at 10:17 PM

standardplayer was last seen:
Dec 10, 2019 at 2:15 AM
    1. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      FINALLY saw the "It" remake. So remarkably bad, no scares. I'm a bit old to get scared but I'd at least settle for disturbed.
      1. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Well that explains why I keep seeing the clown everywhere. I saw a little bit of the original, but it was so hilariously corny, it was hard to even be unsettled by it.
        Feb 13, 2019
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        @HexMozart88 The original I saw when I was very young, it's cheesy by today's standards but it was pretty freaky back then.
        There's no excuse for what I just watched :b
        Feb 13, 2019
        HexMozart88 likes this.
    2. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      @Everyone My cats would beat your cats in a fight.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        If my cat was still alive, he would beat any in terms of grumpiness.
        Feb 12, 2019
      3. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        absolutely! one loves everyone and has not interest in fighting and the other one is an idiot.
        Feb 12, 2019
    3. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Ace Combat 7 VR, amazing. Doing a barrel roll and looking around behind the plane...like being on a ride that shoots down other rides.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        My girl started feeling nauseous, too. Im one of the lucky ones, none of the VR stuff bothers me, so far. Tried AC7, RE7, Borderlands 2 and Skyrim
        Feb 11, 2019
      3. Prescott
        Prescott
        thankfully, i'm good with most stuff. can you play re7 with the smooth camera control? i couldn't do that, got sick instantly xD
        Feb 11, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
      4. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Yeah, I set it that way almost immediately, I couldn't deal with the snap turns, it just felt weird
        Feb 11, 2019
        Prescott likes this.
    4. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Yesterday my boss bought 2 bottles of a certain 'chocolate drink, passed me one and said "Yoo-hoo?" I said "Nah man. We-hoo."
      1. Wavelength, BadLittleSeed and samkfj like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yoo-hoo!
        Feb 10, 2019
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Very cute! Sounds like when I offer people a "Mike and/or Ike". :D
        Feb 10, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I would have declined. Yoo-hoos are nasty.
        Feb 10, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    5. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      My goal every Valentine's Day is to make every woman at my girl's job hate her. And the flower companies get crazy money. Win-Win-Win-Lose
      1. Finnuval, samkfj and Lemonrice like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        @Poryg Oh I know you don't sweat it. Go to the doctor
        Feb 9, 2019
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I have to get my girl something nice. Since she doesn't work I have no one to make jealous though. Sad.
        Feb 9, 2019
        Finnuval and standardplayer like this.
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Be careful to pick your targets, because if that woman who is verdictive. You are going to get back more than you need.
        Feb 9, 2019
    6. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Thank you, Netflix. I can watch you on my PS4 AND move slightly without fast forwarding or rewinding. *Ahem* (Hulu, YouTube)
      1. Finnuval likes this.
    7. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I wish Dunkaroos were still around. Gotta save the round ones for last, they get the most icing.
      1. BadLittleSeed and Finnuval like this.
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        I had to google that lol Seems I missed out on something jummy -.-
        Feb 5, 2019
        BadLittleSeed and standardplayer like this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        They were the best. Basically cookies and icing. I've tried Teddy Grams and cake icing, it isn't the same.
        Feb 5, 2019
        BadLittleSeed and Finnuval like this.
    8. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Real quote from a documentary : "My friends are more than my family. They ARE my family."
      1. samkfj likes this.
      2. Milennin
        Milennin
        *Battle shounen intensifies*
        Feb 3, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
    9. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Just had a jam session for the first time in a long time. I forget that my original foray into RPG making was music. Where does the time go
      1. Finnuval and samkfj like this.
    10. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Grouting in sub freezing temps is my new least favorite thing. When Im taking that out of my RPG project. What was I thinking?
    11. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I miss free time >< My project misses me, and I miss it. Gotta keep grinding though. I want some land. Then I can RPG-make from the woods.
      1. Shaz, Finnuval, samkfj and 1 other person like this.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Everyone's gonna say--"Hey--y'ever heard of ol'man standardplayer? They say he has that cabin out yonder--makin' games for the kiddies to play.
        Jan 31, 2019
        Finnuval and standardplayer like this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        "Used to work on 'em, day and night. 'Course, these days he just sets down on the porch and plays Jim Croce songs on a guitar that seems too nice, seein' as he lives in the woods."
        Jan 31, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    12. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      You know you're human garbage when one of your employees's wife is having a baby in less than 24 hours and you get mad that they can't work.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        No, my boss's boss is the garbage man, my boss is the one who's wife is about to have a kid. The post was about him. The fact that our crew was there at all is a favor, we don't make a profit from it, but he was my boss's stepfather, so we do him favors
        Jan 30, 2019
        samkfj and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Oh, okay. Thought you were talking about yourself. xD
        Jan 31, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Wait, he's angry that someone wasn't dropping time with their brand new child to do him a favor? Yes, that's a terrible person.
        Jan 31, 2019
        samkfj and The Stranger like this.
    13. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      The RE2 Remake would feel more scary and isolating if my PS4 sounding like it's gonna explode running the game wasn't keeping me company.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The noise is normal. Do what I do and use headphones. :)
        Jan 30, 2019
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Yeah, mine does that with the witcher 3 or gta5. Use headphones, horror games are basically made to be used with headphones anyway.
        Jan 30, 2019
      4. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Basically what the original was like if you played it on the Dreamcast.
        Jan 30, 2019
    14. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Gum! What the hell is going on??
      1. Kupotepo
        Jan 29, 2019
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        My brother sent me a funny video, that was the tagline. I almost died, I haven't watched actual programmed TV in so long I forgot about how ridiculous some products and advertisements were
        Jan 29, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @standardplayer, yeah some innovations are funny and useless sometimes to just make cool, so it gets a sale.
        Jan 29, 2019
    15. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Boss is late coming to pick me up. I know he just hasn't woken up yet, but I always hope he just decided we aren't going in today.
      1. Sauteed_Onion and Finnuval like this.
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        would be nice :)
        Jan 28, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        It would. And yet here I am, in the car with my boss on the way. Maybe another day :)
        Jan 28, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion and Finnuval like this.
    16. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      I'm so hungry I could eat like I'm on River City Ransom. Someone gets it.
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        You're gonna have to kick some asses for those coins though. Maybe take a shower too.
        Jan 27, 2019
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Haha yup, three kicks in quick succession and I'm on my way to eating a plate of food, plate included, and taking what appears to be a very public shower
        Jan 27, 2019
    17. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      At least twice a week I find myself wondering what the best tasting dinosaur would have been. I wish I had a grill/time machine combo.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oooh--sample?
        Jan 27, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Here's one: Now that we've defeated the mushrooms,
        let's see how they taste. Let's see, broiled
        or fried?

Of course, turns out they are poisonous, and thankfully someone in the party stops him before he actually does eat them.
        Jan 27, 2019
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Brilliant. I hope he said something awesome after they smacked them outta his hand--like "Well you're not a very fun--guy"
        Jan 27, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion and BadLittleSeed like this.
    18. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      You should be allowed to deck your boss at least once during your time of employment. Nothing hits home like applesauce for every meal.
      1. OmnislashXX and Finnuval like this.
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        That's the part I'm working on. I'm getting too old to not be good at it ><
        Jan 26, 2019
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I just quit if begin to feel that way...and sometimes when I don't. Worked for several assholes and worked for several respectable people who respected me, it really is just a numbers game in the end and the best thing you can do for yourself is save enough if at all possible that when you find yourself wanting to beat up your employer walking away and finding employment elsewhere is a viable and equitable option.
        Jan 26, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      5. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I mean, hell, live my sister's life. Her boss gave her an office just to take it away from her after she got settled in.
        Jan 26, 2019
    19. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Can't wait to get home wash the drywall off of my everything. I would rather floor a WalMart than put up another sheet.
      1. Finnuval and samkfj like this.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        If drywall gets wet... Does it become wet drywall or wetwall? What if it dries? Does it become dry wetwall or is it drywall again?

Bro this update is asking the difficult questions.
        Jan 25, 2019
      3. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        It is, and thank you for saying that. We never said the word 'conspiracy', we're JUST asking questions.
        Jan 25, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
    20. standardplayer
      standardplayer
      Did you ever replay an RPG from your youth and wonder how you ever got through it? As in it seems really bad now?
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        FFX was actually pretty awesome. I remember breaking Yuna into the Black Magic tree. The fact that she could actually do more damage than Lulu with only the most basic spells... she was dangerous.
        Jan 24, 2019
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I actually had issues with the Dialogue and story in FFXII. I mean, I really only liked Belthasar or Fran. The rest of the cast... well... I downright hated. The storyline itself was very... meh. It was very much, "We got taken over by another country, they're actually running things better than we were and people are happier, but we're rebelling anyway!". Not my cup of tea.
        Jan 24, 2019
      5. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        I liked everything about 12 except for the quality of the audio, especially the dialogue. Everything sounds muffled, it's not pleasing to the ear. But I loved everything else, story included
        Jan 24, 2019
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature

This is my signature. You can tell by the way it's in the signature area of my posts.