standardplayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cracked black pepper turkey, smoked ham, three slices of pepperjack cheese. Sliced banana peppers, pepper relish, garlic aioli. Between two thick slices of sourdough.
    I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Most people who aren't main party are actual much lower quality models, and generally have much more boring clothing, so the party doesn't look like a part of the world. And the NPC's are so stiff and have very "I'm saying this to give the player information" type of dialogue. In the original, I never felt like the npc's were out of place, but here they just seem so lifeless
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @standardplayer I had the same problem with the character models. Cloud and the gang looked so out of place next to the more generic human NPCs. It almost felt like they were from a totally different game. lol.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, Cloud I can understand, because he's (supposed) to be ex-Soldier, so I can see why they'd want to make him look different. Barrett is somehow more of a caricature than before. Tifa and Aerith look about right, but they are so much more defined than the npc's that it doesn't help lol. (Seriously though with Barrett, I remember people complaining about his skin tone but his VOICE AND DIALOGUE OMG)
    Sometimes you think you know people, then the next thing you know it's below freezing outside, and they're falling from the sky. And no two are exactly alike.
    Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD
    504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
    RPG Maker MZ Preview #4: No new Yanfly Plugins to flood the forum with questions about! Get ready to be wowed!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Didn't Yanfly's recent video say that not only will the MV plugins be ported, but the coders they're hiring are also supposed to make new content in the style of Yanfly's plugins under that (somewhat bizarre) Visustella name?
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    No idea, i dont keep up with Yanfly stuff, i honestly never thought the plugins as a whole were special, there were just a lot of them. Like a Plugin Walmart. Id rather see dedicated support for the MV stuff than ports. Ppl always have so many questions about them
    Shaz
    Shaz
    @Wavelength I think it was porting the existing plugins and enhancing them to take advantage of MZ's new features. I don't recall anything about new plugins - maybe there was. You could trawl through pages and pages of the #2 reveal thread, or track down the video on Yanfly's channel.
    100k threads is coming....the time is almost upon us.....
    • Haha
    Reactions: Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Website growing out of control...HALP!
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Years from now, historians will talk of the Great Reaction, a celebratory 100K thread that was reacted to by so many users that it developed an ego, and took control of the forum, creating RPG Maker ZM. MZ fought bravely, but the infected MV, VX and VX Ace, together with ZM brought about it's downfall. XP and the earlier iterations escaped to the Dark Web.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Apparently, Visual Novel Maker actually winds up defeating ZM. Visual Novel Maker.
    I miss Board James
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That whole series became a horror. It was really good. lol.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Now i cant stop dreaming of that Dreamphone
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Every episode was so well done. I didn't care about the board games, I just wanted to see how the board games would be worked into the narrative. xD Saying that, I did like seeing some of the games I used to play with as a kid. He even played a board game I played with an ex girlfriend and her mates, Nightmare. Weird game that involved a VHS.
    Finally got Modern Warfare. You can shut up now, entire ps4 friends list. (Here it comes)
    I still never finished the ff7 remake. They waited exactly enough years for me to stop caring. Which is actually kind of smart. Still got my money
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Combine fast-paced, flashy devil may cry combat with tanky rpg mechanics to pad out the fights with, what could possibly go wrong...except it takes so many fancy sword swings to kill the robo-scorpion that I get pissed off because I died from not paying attention ten minutes in and didn't feel it was worth spending another 15 minutes trying to fight it again.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I've watched studioblue stream it, and it feels too flashy in the boss battles to me honestly. The improvements on the characters is nice though.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Don't get me wrong, i like it, its very well done. But its just been something a lot of us wanted for so long that a lot of us just lost the excitement
    Now I have a different song that I don't know the lyrics of stuck in my head. It's like 90's or early 2k. "Rib-doo, dip doo dop dah deeeeee do, just go ahead now, Rib doo, dip doo dop dah deeee do, something-bread now"
    Is it wrong if i think of my ex- girlfriend as more than just a wife?
    @Tai_MT we should have our own show, we'd have so many arguments. Doesn't even matter what the show is about. I feel like we'd take callers and argue with them, too. Miss you buddy.
    Imagine Star Wars dark side music. Ok now imagine I was looking for a JS (JavaScript Sith) apprentice. Imagine if I made a thread offering this, but couldn't think of where it should really go.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    If it makes it clearer, imagine I'm talking about offering to teach JavaScript in RMMV context, but on more of a one on one basis. Imagine where I'd want to post that. Then imagine telling me.
    Kes
    Kes
    Try sending a pm to a Mod and asking one of them.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    People pm Mods? I figured out Mods weren't real in like my second year of grade school. It sounds so silly, now. Like, "Oh, you leave a plate of scrambled eggs out on the table, and a mod goes to every house in the world in one night and answers pm's, and eats the eggs?" They'd get sick of the eggs.
    If you're a parent, or if anyone you know and care about is a parent, please remember to keep your kids out of the sewers. You don't want em runnin around down there and getting lost.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well I guess we are the weirdo's then lol I told everyone that is close to my kid : its my kid, you are responsible, if anything happens cause of your stupidity or irresponisble behaviour there will be hell to pay. but if you can keep him safe you can go mountaineering for all I care. Its my judgement call as a parent to trust or not trust the person in question...
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    And same goes for his mom. We are a united front on that haha
    fluffymonster
    fluffymonster
    I think it's possibly because spelunking can be dangerous and they probably didn't want their kid to do something dangerous without their knowledge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(
The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
Quexp wrote on lumimae's profile.
Welcome! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dealdeg