standardplayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some folks aren't cut out to be managers, anywhere. If you can't handle stress, say no to that management promotion. Ain't nobody got time for that
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ugh! People skills?! No thank you very much.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh I have plenty of ppl skills, my customers, coworkers and bosses love me. But what's expected of our managers is not reflected in their compensation, not by a long shot
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    that's the other reason I wouldn't do it. they don't make enough more than me to warrant the stress of the position.
    When you speak, always remember there's a 99% chance you don't actually have to. Double and triple g-check yourself, bc you might just have to answer for what you say
    Reactions: RCXDan and Faherya
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Oh, the irony....and I just posted something that I don't actually have to.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Yeah that especially applies to talking to law enforcement in the US. Don't tell them more than you are legally required to if they stop you. Nothing you tell them is going to help you at all. There's a good reason that this is what lawyers recommend people do.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I... err, nevermind.
    :LZYgrin:
    They made Barrett look and sound even more ridiculous than the original. Everything else, I actually really liked XD
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Yeah, me and my friend did a live stream of the demo recently....He's pretty hilarious~
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    And yet, somehow he is exactly as I remember him to be...
    I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I don't remember the lyrics, but the second line was about 'givin it the charge', and at some point something about Lucky Charms. I hope she doesn't leave me for someone who comes up with better songs.
    jkweath
    jkweath
    I think I had a good stash of Um and Ist runes from forge runs. Too bad they're long gone now. I think it's been over 10 years since I played D2...
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Just did a raid finally, found a teaching fireteam. Took like 3 hours
    Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
    Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
    Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
    Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @The Stranger oh I know, I used to hallucinate bad when I was 18. I was staying up for days on end, trying to work a full time job, hang out with my gf at the time and hang out with friends. I actually used to sleep drive 45 miles to work. Apparently I was stopping and paying tolls that way, too.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    @standardplayer People get killed doing that. There's nothing in the world I would ever risk falling asleep at the wheel and accidentally killing someone for. I have a brother who did that, and he flipped his car and crashed it into a building at 60 miles per hour. He got lucky and got out with only minor injuries (bruises were the worst of it). Usually, that kind of crash would kill you.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Windows i7 uhh it's called sleepwalking, it's not something people do on purpose. Not everyone does it, and that was the point in my life where I learned I did.
    I wonder if the site will reach 1 million messages or 100k threads first. They're both getting pretty close to those numbers
    Kes
    Kes
    I don't think profile posts count, otherwise we would have passed those landmarks long ago.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    This makes me sad. I wanted to double up on my points by not only getting reaction scores but also contributing to er....um... the conversation! Yes, yes! Contributing! That's the ticket! :kaoswt:
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Lol it's kind of mindblowing to me, either number reaching the above mentioned numbers. A million messages. One hundred thousand threads. I don't have a bunch of experience with forums, so I don't know if that's considered a lot for a site like this but....it seems like a lot XD
    Just rewrote my image cache and animator. Now I just have refactor all of my plugins that use them.....
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, I'm used to it by now lol I keep a pretty good version history for my plugins, but it does get tedious at times
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I totally get you. I always convince myself that updating pre-existing systems is all for a greater cause: better code lol. That used to delay my project's development, so I would suggest not re-writing everything too often xD
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Definitely. There actually has been a lot of learning since the last iteration of these two, and I'm remaking a few plugins anyway, so they're worth the rewrite now.
    Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
    Reactions: aporokizzu
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    If I tried to draw multiples very quickly, I might pick up a delay. I'm doing this by reading the bitmap of the spritesheet, using the sprite's texture frame to determine what part of the bitmap to read. I make a container, then, I'm using bitmap.getAlphaPIxel(x, y) on every pixel in that frame to add a white pixel to the container, if alpha pixel returns > 0. But a 48x48 little sprite is still 2304 pixels to read
    aporokizzu
    aporokizzu
    that's a shame about the delay. are you able to stretch the character outline after you create it? maybe it can be used as a death effect instead- like have the outline expand while the player goes transparent within it?
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, something like that is def possible. I dunno, I did this out of boredom. I have three plugins I really should be working, but I've kind of been avoiding them....
    Can't wait for the next Sonichu
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh yeah, I've watched a good bit about Empress Theresa. Look up Temple OS sometime for another fun rabbit hole XD
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @standardplayer I'm not saying that (I even said it was a travesty of a comic) I'm saying that because the author is not all there that Sonichu is an easy target. It's a bad comic. Absolutely. But to constantly bash something like that is too easy and feels a little like bullying imo. People took that way too far when they should have just acknowledged it was bad and moved on.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah uh, I wasn't really a part of that....I never heard of Sonichu until like a year ago, I can't really help with that, bud. You could email Chris and offer your sympathies, I guess?
    Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
    I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @standardplayer Handled you like a postal worker. That really tickled me. xD
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @The Stranger lol I wish I had camera evidence of it. Like when I would swing, he'd be so ready for it. He never even hit me. Flipped me twice, ended with a simple side-step and a trip. Then he freaking told on me!!! Lol and on the Twitch thing, at this point I think cam girls are their only real draw. Everyone else is/was on YT
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I think the reason I love Markiplier so much is that he is purposely mocking and imitating that cringe style. The over-the-top, comical slapstick action and attitude is captivating because it's so over exaggerated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976