standardplayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now I have a different song that I don't know the lyrics of stuck in my head. It's like 90's or early 2k. "Rib-doo, dip doo dop dah deeeeee do, just go ahead now, Rib doo, dip doo dop dah deeee do, something-bread now"
    Is it wrong if i think of my ex- girlfriend as more than just a wife?
    @Tai_MT we should have our own show, we'd have so many arguments. Doesn't even matter what the show is about. I feel like we'd take callers and argue with them, too. Miss you buddy.
    Imagine Star Wars dark side music. Ok now imagine I was looking for a JS (JavaScript Sith) apprentice. Imagine if I made a thread offering this, but couldn't think of where it should really go.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    If it makes it clearer, imagine I'm talking about offering to teach JavaScript in RMMV context, but on more of a one on one basis. Imagine where I'd want to post that. Then imagine telling me.
    Kes
    Kes
    Try sending a pm to a Mod and asking one of them.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    People pm Mods? I figured out Mods weren't real in like my second year of grade school. It sounds so silly, now. Like, "Oh, you leave a plate of scrambled eggs out on the table, and a mod goes to every house in the world in one night and answers pm's, and eats the eggs?" They'd get sick of the eggs.
    If you're a parent, or if anyone you know and care about is a parent, please remember to keep your kids out of the sewers. You don't want em runnin around down there and getting lost.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well I guess we are the weirdo's then lol I told everyone that is close to my kid : its my kid, you are responsible, if anything happens cause of your stupidity or irresponisble behaviour there will be hell to pay. but if you can keep him safe you can go mountaineering for all I care. Its my judgement call as a parent to trust or not trust the person in question...
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    And same goes for his mom. We are a united front on that haha
    fluffymonster
    fluffymonster
    I think it's possibly because spelunking can be dangerous and they probably didn't want their kid to do something dangerous without their knowledge.
    Ngl, I missed this site badly in the short time it was just down. Don't leave me like that, entire website.
    I read a lot of stuff in my country complaining about billionaires, if we took their money we would could solve poverty. Split a billion amongst U.S. adults....bout 5 bucks each. Finally, poverty is finished!
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    ...I'm unaware of your past history with each other, but if you mean comments like that in a derisive way, leave them out.

P.S. I read the whole thing. It just had struck me as a playful tone earlier on.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Eh I'm doing this thing where I ask my awesome wife if I'm being a jerk. I might have been a jerk here. @Tai_MT I'm gonna be honest, I LOVE arguing with you, not sure why. And yeah, @Wavelength if I'm being honest with myself, I was doing the second thing you said. I don't think Tai let's it get to them. Either way, rules. Sorry, I'll clean up my act
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    No problem, just keep it respectful from here on out. And thanks for being honest with yourself.
    When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    echo
    echo
    Mate I just bought my first hoover and I'm 27. I haven't stopped telling everyone because I think it makes me sound mature. We're all doomed.
    Go ahead and riot near my home. With covid, we all wearing masks. And since youre not just rioting with friends, you dont know who is who, even when theyre right behind you ;) Could be anyone
    Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    "His plugin line count is over 9000!" (I hate myself)
    gstv87
    gstv87
    Audio.se_play(".\SFX\Saiyan_cry", 9999, 100)
    $game_player.character.start_tone_change(Color.new(255,255,0,255),60)
    It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That is pretty funny. A video mocking a motivational speech actually motvated you. Was it this one?
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    "Omg, is he out there again...?"
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    it's this one. It's been around for a while but I still listen to it lol TRY not to get motivated!
    Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Nah I gotta get a shower before I hit the sheets, for two reasons. 1: I wanna be awake as little as possible before work. 2: My wife took Genbukan Ninpo with me years back. There's just stuff I'm not allowed to do anymore, like go to bed without getting a shower, first XD
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    You definitely work some form of construction, don't you?
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Philosophus Vagus Nah, currently I don't do construction. My feet just sweat like crazy when they're in boots and i get to moving around a bit. Whoa I just remembered that as a teenager, there was a friend who's house you had to take your shoes off when you went inside. I was specifically told that not only did that rule not apply to me, but the opposite rule did XD
    I love Build 'Em Ups, but I've always wanted to go a bit more finite. For example, punched trees don't make houses. Measured cuts eventually do.
    Reactions: MagicPizzaGuy
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @FleshToDust rude :D I'm so glad you said something, I've seen your videos...Your card game looks like something you'd find in Minecraft, only with low res graphics. Thankfully, my video was more about showing measuring/cutting while altering the texture frames of the sprites in question. Not an example of what I think it's ok for a game/plugin to look/behave like
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @FleshToDust I really need to stop checking the forum when I wake up. I'm just too tired and lazy to do anything else, and too grumpy to not get real mad at minor criticism that I'm realizing might not have been criticism. And your card game is nice. I don't have any realeased stuff. So yeah, I'm sorry. @Finnuval just me being me, I guess.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Ah, we know you so it's all good xD
    *Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

EmptyVoid_ wrote on Leporine's profile.
Just letting you know that I have written a PM to you.
Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dendroidon