standardplayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you haven't watched Poryg's new (and old) tutorial videos, your life is incomplete.
    I want to see the Brave Little Toaster remade as a horror movie, live action.
    If I get one more day taken away within an hour of it beginning I'm going to frickin lose it.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Day off*
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That used to happen to me a lot. "Well, you see Chanice has been off for the entire week but her psiatic nerve is acting up so can you please work an extra day?" Sure.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Used to have an older coworker who went out once a year for his sciatic nerve. We called it his Sciatic Vacation, or his 'Trip to Isle Del Sciatica'
    Everyone likes at least one Journey song. If you say you don't then you're a LIAR.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Turns out I do have a music by them on my spotify playlist; I usually don't pay attention to the names of the tracks or bands so I have no idea what I listen to, but this one caught my attention because the track name is in japanese.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah man, Journey has some good tunes ^^
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah man, Journey has some good tunes ^^
    It's rarely that I don't know how to do it. It's that I can think of 8 ways to do it, and don't feel like trying all 8 ><
    Poryg
    Poryg
    C, C++ and Java have a lot of syntactical similarities, so it's only natural that Javascript tries to look like them as they're used a ton. If you ask me, I hate python's syntax, because even though it forces you to indent, I find the curly brackets easier to read.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Python and Ruby are good for if you don't know any other languages. I never really bothered to learn much RGSS because its syntax is virtually unrecognizable.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    True, not to mention, with node.js we are now getting our hands on a really powerful tool that uses JS syntax. So Ruby on Rails is losing on popularity. Python still maintains its, because it's useful in data analysis and machine learning.
    I don't about you, but for me, a good sneeze is amazing. Gotta come in pairs. If I don't get my second sneeze, I feel robbed.
    Today, on Two Narcissists and A Chump, will Chump be able to land the programming job, or will he continue to work for the Narcissists?
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I hope this episode isn't a downer like the last one!
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    For the last time, that episode was part-two of a two-parter - you gotta go back another episode!
    My boss tried to give me relationship advice. He's 30 and has never had a relationship longer than 3 months. I smell some more r/whoosh...
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I can't really give context. But I can elaborate a bit. He gave advice that I understood, but I don't think he understood why it made no sense, and why the advice he gave refuted itself.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Point is, I just wanted to get something off my chest, and I told him that from the start. So here's some advice from anyone who wants to listen. Sometimes, when someone is venting, it's just because the tongue is the quickest exit from the heart. People don't always want you to fix their problem. They just want you to listen, and let them know you hear them
    Reactions: Bex
    Nantas
    Nantas
    The thing is, males are often willing to fix other's problems when they learn there are some. Girls tend to be more about listening. But that's all question of how you were raised and who you want to be.
    I love watching cringe, and today I've been watching otherkin cringe. Haha why are they all dragons, wolves or faeries?!?! Haha silly Earth.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, you can't just cherry pick your kin. People have to start being more honest with their kinselves.
    Darth Equus
    Darth Equus
    While we're at it, why not algae-kin? Mold-kin? Bacteria-kin! Virus-kin! Heck, even PRION-KIN!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    If you can identify as something that you are physically not, then it is no more nuts to identify as anything you wish to be. Therefor if otherkin are not legitimate than no identity that contradicts biology is from a logical standpoint, it's either all a social construct or it isn't. I identify as Donald Trump, but the bigoted banks won't let me into his...er...my accounts.
    No matter what happens to you in life, remember, you weren't in the Highlander movies, so you haven't hit rock bottom. Keep your head up,
    Reactions: Mystic_Enigma
    BlueMage
    BlueMage
    {\__/}
    ( • - •) Pencil?
    / >✎... It cost only 1 like
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Even if you do hit rock bottom, that means the only direction to go from there is up. There is always hope.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh boy...and here I thought there could be only one...
    My health metrics are looking really good, I'm only iffy on 2 of 13 stats. Now time for a Big Mac and a 20 piece. Murica!
    Haven't had cable in years, all streaming over here. Venture Bros just put up their new season Thursday, can't stop laughing. I missed this.
    I need to cut my hair, because I don't trust other adult males with long hair. Also, sometimes I drive my boss's windowless white work van.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Windows i7 where was this? Not saying you are lying but I've never once heard long hair personifying homosexuality. I've heard the opposite with women with short haircuts being assumed lesbians but growing up in the bible belt the reason my grandmother hated when I started growing my hair out was always the bible verse that states "does not nature itself teach that for a man to wear long hair is a disgrace to him."
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    not any stigma over homosexual connotations. I'm just curious, pretty well traveled but have never heard of the two being equated like that.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    @Philosophus Vagus it was in Corpus Christi Texas around 2001 or so. Homophobic slurs were often directed at guys with long hair in my experience.
    As sensitive as some people are, I'm surprised RPG's don't typically have a 'feelings' gauge like HP and MP. Think I just got a game idea ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaloyaarchal