standardplayer's Recent Activity

1. standardplayer replied to the thread The songs that get stuck in your head.

Alright, now thanks to a several-song-long train of thought, I've arrived at this particular station. TRY NOT TO GET THIS STUCK IN YOUR...

Sep 19, 2019 at 4:46 AM
  2. standardplayer replied to the thread The songs that get stuck in your head.

@wander I already knew the Ed Sheeran track, but you just got a new one stuck in my head. This is in that Mura Masa vein, I dig it :D

Sep 19, 2019 at 4:36 AM
  3. standardplayer liked wander's post in the thread The songs that get stuck in your head.

[MEDIA]

Sep 19, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  4. standardplayer liked wander's post in the thread The songs that get stuck in your head.

[MEDIA]

Sep 19, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  5. standardplayer liked Mystic_Enigma's comment on PixelHeart's profile post

Chances are they're just wasting it on something dumb...like sandwiches!

Sep 18, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  6. standardplayer liked PixelHeart's comment on PixelHeart's profile post

last time, he needed it to buy medicine for a wound on his foot... later, I thought it was odd how he was willing to walk blocks to my...

7. standardplayer liked PixelHeart's status.

X( ugh.. neighbor guy keeps coming late at night to ask me for money, always with an excuse for why he needs it...

8. standardplayer commented on PixelHeart's profile post.

https://youtu.be/nFZP8zQ5kzk

9. standardplayer commented on Mystic_Enigma's profile post.

I'm like that, but with typing. I hate the view of my own text.

Sep 18, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  10. standardplayer liked Mystic_Enigma's status.

Some people just love the sound of their own voice...Not I! I actually hate my voice, I wish I could change it!

Sep 18, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  11. standardplayer liked Shaz's post in the thread Weird Walking.

I have a situation exactly like this in my game, where the player has the opportunity to drink a lot, and was planning to do the same...

Sep 18, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  12. standardplayer attached a file to the thread Weird Walking.

@Ragpuppy87 no problem, although I did forget something, which I've now added. You said you wanted the possibility of specifying a...

Sep 18, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  13. standardplayer attached a file to the thread Weird Walking.

I made a plugin for it, if you're interested. Nothing special, just randomizes the movement while active.

Sep 18, 2019 at 12:19 PM
  14. standardplayer liked samkfj's post in the thread Painting with Lemon.

So awesome! Love it!

Sep 18, 2019 at 3:28 AM
  15. standardplayer liked mishakoc's post in the thread Painting with Lemon.

Really amazing painting, love it! Nice design, the colors and shading are beautiful. And obviously, the monkey (?) is just perfect....

Sep 18, 2019 at 3:28 AM