standardplayer's Recent Activity

1. standardplayer liked Vanessa's status.

first meet [MEDIA=imgur]scqSPyx[/MEDIA]

Dec 12, 2019 at 4:25 PM
  2. standardplayer liked MushroomCake28's status.

A cousin got married. Talks to me and asks me what I'm currently studying. Me: "Inheritance law, you know... and divorce laws..."

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  3. standardplayer commented on Kristoffer's profile post.

Lol team Mod

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  4. standardplayer commented on Kristoffer's profile post.

@Finnuval I speak to you on a regular basis. I promise you, this is isn't a Dutch problem. If you spoke like that, I would never want to...

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:01 PM
  5. standardplayer commented on standardplayer's profile post.

Besides, I already said what I needed to say on the other user's status. Anything further wouldn't have felt like support or...

Dec 12, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  6. standardplayer commented on standardplayer's profile post.

lol yeah, because you're a regular on my statuses. Just...be nice to people lol, it's not so hard

Dec 12, 2019 at 4:30 AM
  7. standardplayer commented on standardplayer's profile post.

The only way to make it weird is to like....defend it lol and maybe to insinuate that another was, instead, the one being rude. Although...

Dec 12, 2019 at 3:30 AM
  8. standardplayer liked Mystic_Enigma's status.

After 2 1/2 days of overcast, the sun finally breaks loose! This calls for some uplifting music! [MEDIA=youtube]GJTiVx9jbFQ[/MEDIA]

Dec 12, 2019 at 3:29 AM
  9. standardplayer commented on standardplayer's profile post.

What a strange perception of events. While I'm certain your opinion is...impartial....I'm happy the user received help. There's no way...

Dec 12, 2019 at 3:27 AM
  10. standardplayer Be nice to new users! They are tomorrow's contributors. You might find yourself in need of their services some day ;) Or their attendance. »

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:02 AM
  11. standardplayer commented on Kristoffer's profile post.

I think the phrasing was very uncouth. But agree to disagree. Telling someone 'support goes in support forum' is clearly sarcastic....

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:54 AM
  12. standardplayer liked Faherya's status.

:D [MEDIA=youtube]ST9DZsoK5GA[/MEDIA]

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:42 AM
  13. standardplayer commented on Kristoffer's profile post.

Lol @Mystic_Enigma with the non-offputting win! @Kristoffer welcome, don't be discouraged from asking questions! Someone will often be...

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:27 AM
  14. standardplayer liked Kristoffer's status.

How do I make enemies appear mid-battle, I cant navigate well enough here to find it XD

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:21 AM
  15. standardplayer liked Mystic_Enigma's comment on Kristoffer's profile post

In the Troops list, you can right click the enemy and an option that says "Appear halfway" will appear. Selecting it will turn that...

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:20 AM