Recent content by standardplayer

1. standardplayer

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't...

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
  2. standardplayer

Well, there is one way we can fix this, but you aren't gonna like it. Someone has to go back in...

Well, there is one way we can fix this, but you aren't gonna like it. Someone has to go back in time and....meet one of your parents....
  3. standardplayer

How could you not feel like crap getting any kind of recognition for someone else's work? Do you...

How could you not feel like crap getting any kind of recognition for someone else's work? Do you just ignore the part of you that knows you definitely didn't produce it? Is that possible?
  4. standardplayer

I can really appreciate trying to different stuff than the norm, to distinguish your game...

I can really appreciate trying to different stuff than the norm, to distinguish your game. Originality is important to me when I'm making a project, so I'm ok with some unfamiliarity. But like you said....sometimes less is more XD
  5. standardplayer

This looks really cool! Interesting use of planes/layers :D Question though, is your main...

This looks really cool! Interesting use of planes/layers :D Question though, is your main character....like.....poop? Or like, a poop colored salt/pepper shaker? I'm not being facetious. Or.....*ahem*.....fecetious.....(I can just leave and never come back)
  6. standardplayer

This isn't a rule but....If I can watch a full 3 minute video of JUST your 'battle system' and...

This isn't a rule but....If I can watch a full 3 minute video of JUST your 'battle system' and have NO idea what's happening....(literally)....start over. Even if it's finished.
  7. standardplayer

What? Using lots of global types and having 40+ references to an object in a function with a...

What? Using lots of global types and having 40+ references to an object in a function with a nested loop that goes on after it meets the conditions you're checking for will lead to memory leaks?
  8. standardplayer

Hahaaa I never realized it, but the guy who played Casey Jones in the 90's TMNT looks exactly...

Hahaaa I never realized it, but the guy who played Casey Jones in the 90's TMNT looks exactly like the singer from Creed lmao
  9. standardplayer

I'm so dumb....It took me an unnaturally long time to get that joke. I was like....wait, are you...

I'm so dumb....It took me an unnaturally long time to get that joke. I was like....wait, are you saying my last story sucked???
  10. standardplayer

It feels so good to be hitting the storyboard again ^^

It feels so good to be hitting the storyboard again ^^
  11. standardplayer

Right on the nose

Right on the nose
  12. standardplayer

HEY!..................…...........................be quiet.

HEY!..................…...........................be quiet.
  13. standardplayer

Hewww hurgh humma neh neh neh, and I hurgh dah hurgh, and I hih-hih-heh but i aint no holla back...

Hewww hurgh humma neh neh neh, and I hurgh dah hurgh, and I hih-hih-heh but i aint no holla back gurrrl
  14. standardplayer

Yeah I'm not known for my ability to spell correctly

Yeah I'm not known for my ability to spell correctly
  15. standardplayer

"Oh, uhh, @Finnuval and I were just, uhh..."*Look at each other and answer in unison*"-...

"Oh, uhh, @Finnuval and I were just, uhh..."*Look at each other and answer in unison*"- practicing for a play at the Blandford Recreational Center!"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SorcererRed