Recent content by standardplayer

1. standardplayer

Moving Platforms

@aporokizzu ._realX and ._realY are what RPG Maker reads from while it's moving the sprites. ._x and ._y are the 'private' properties that the x and y getters actually read from. And just for fun .scrolledX() and .scrolledY() will get you the x and y values relative to the screen's current...
  2. standardplayer

Moving Platforms

Ohh, that's buttery smooth. I'd like to spread this on a lightly toasted slice of wheat bread and eat it with a glass of chocolate milk. Good job XD Everything about this looks great
  3. standardplayer

Oh I'm not against, a good swear is like the perfect seasoning to an otherwise bland sentence. I...

Oh I'm not against, a good swear is like the perfect seasoning to an otherwise bland sentence. I use them like hot sauce. I don't think we're supposed to do it on here, though, so I thought when you said butt, you really meant the swear. Which means I thought you were basically just saying you...
  4. standardplayer

Evidently it wasn't to avoid swearing....

Evidently it wasn't to avoid swearing....
  5. standardplayer

?? Lol that's not what being a butt is lol, at least not in any vernacular I've heard. I def...

?? Lol that's not what being a butt is lol, at least not in any vernacular I've heard. I def thought you were talking about being the other word for butt to people.
  6. standardplayer

If you're serious lol, I hope you know your life is a joke.

If you're serious lol, I hope you know your life is a joke.
  7. standardplayer

Yu-gi-oh? No man, We-gi-oh.

Yu-gi-oh? No man, We-gi-oh.
  8. standardplayer

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Oh my Josh, this is beautiful (which is to be expected at this point lol) Exactly the right amount of movement and animation both standing/waiting and during the attacks. It looks very satisfying to play!
  9. standardplayer

Moving Platforms

You want $gamePlayer._x = $gameMap.event(1)._realX; Or whatever event Id you're using for the platform. It looks like you're setting their ._x properties to be equal, but that will make the player move at a different speed. Have you tried this?
  10. standardplayer

Weird request about click moving objects.

Oh I'm really sorry! It's not tks.distance = x it's tks.limit = x Sorry I was gonna change the name to distance XD
  11. standardplayer

Javascript plugin input to variable

I haven't messed with plugin commands in my plugins in a while, I prefer script calls. But if you're looking for what was passed with the command, I think it's in the args argument. However, if you're accepting a string longer than one word after the plugin command, you'll need a function to...
  12. standardplayer

Showing jpg image through javascript

OH..... I made a casing error It's upper case 'b' PIXI.utils.BaseTextureCache Sorry about that....
  13. standardplayer

Gotta put your path in quotes
  14. standardplayer

Yeah, you could go through PIXI.utils.baseTextureCache["img/filepath/file.png"].destroy() PIXI.utils.BaseTextureCache["img/filepath/file.png"].destroy() But in the original example I gave pic.destroy(true) does that as well Please note though, if you try to destroy the image and it's base...
  15. standardplayer

Javascript plugin input to variable

It has to be in quotes. ASSIGN_VAR trying isn't doing anything, I'm not sure what you're trying to do with that line. Are you trying to store the string "trying" in a variable called ASSIGN_VAR? But yeah, var1 = trying; creates a variable called var1, and attempts to assign it the value of a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
I think I've seen 4-5 covers for Toss a Coin to Your Witcher by now.
Year of the Rat. Plague in China. Hmmm...
is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickBadguy11