Recent content by standardplayer

1. standardplayer

nope

nope
  2. standardplayer

28 October, 2049 It's hard to imagine it all started with a plugin. I was excited, sure...

28 October, 2049 It's hard to imagine it all started with a plugin. I was excited, sure. Who wouldn't be? I was such a fool. It was watching me, the whole time, helping me plan it's next move. I've lost everything. I know I can't stop it, but I'm done with guilt. I'm done with blaming...
  3. standardplayer

You are on a roll, I must say. It's almost suspicious. Wait.....what are you planning?

You are on a roll, I must say. It's almost suspicious. Wait.....what are you planning?
  4. standardplayer

Unfortunately, part of why it's this way is so that common events can use the same commands and...

Unfortunately, part of why it's this way is so that common events can use the same commands and interface as map events
  5. standardplayer

Lots of artists very active right now :)

Lots of artists very active right now :)
  6. standardplayer

RMMV Access an event's Sprite object

You don't want to do it on Sprite. Do it on Game_Character.prototype, or Game_Event.prototype Sprite is a class more based around showing and tracking the sprite itself, it goes in the spriteset of Scene_Map. The objects that get returned from the $gameMap.events calls aren't Sprite objects...
  7. standardplayer

~3 months later~ *Engineer*: "@Hudell, Sir, we're approaching layer Z! After this, we're gonna...

~3 months later~ *Engineer*: "@Hudell, Sir, we're approaching layer Z! After this, we're gonna run out of layers!" *Hudell*: "...........Bring me the numbers."
  8. standardplayer

@ScorchedGround you never came to see me and my band play at the talent show, so yeah, maybe I...

@ScorchedGround you never came to see me and my band play at the talent show, so yeah, maybe I passive aggressively excluded you from the list. Like you passive aggressively excluded yourself from the talent show, where we played Lito, by Boz Scaggs. And everyone hated it.
  9. standardplayer

@ImaginaryVillain that just means you have birthday wishes to spare. You're just a birthday...

@ImaginaryVillain that just means you have birthday wishes to spare. You're just a birthday wishes piggy-bank, to me.
  10. standardplayer

@ImaginaryVillain, @The Stranger, @Finnuval, @MushroomCake28, @Sigony, @NinjaKittyProductions...

@ImaginaryVillain, @The Stranger, @Finnuval, @MushroomCake28, @Sigony, @NinjaKittyProductions are nice folks, the birthday wishing types
  11. standardplayer

No it wasn't, it was perfect,and exactly what I wanted it to be. You have made today feel like...

No it wasn't, it was perfect,and exactly what I wanted it to be. You have made today feel like my birthday. Happy Birthday @Robert-Character Creator !!!
  12. standardplayer

Happy Birthday @ImaginaryVillain !!

Happy Birthday @ImaginaryVillain !!
  13. standardplayer

You can always just use a mask if you want to keep it the same display area

You can always just use a mask if you want to keep it the same display area
  14. standardplayer

Getting it done ^^

Getting it done ^^
  15. standardplayer

[MEDIA]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have looked for this earlier....

It makes MV only need OGG files, and it fixes the audio lag issue. :LZSexcite:
Battle of the original characters! my main character for my game vs. my friend's main character of his comic...
A video game has a brand attached to it.
No offence meant, but it is disadvantageous to use the default RM graphics due to the fact that they can correlate your game strongly to other RM games and whatever associations a user has with those unrelated games.
Exhaustion sickness hitting me again near deadline whyyyy (sobs)
thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first thing on every rpg maker game description to the point that you'd think the sales pitch came with the RTP. I refuse to use that angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piratestorm787