StanManX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hooooooo boy, I didn't mean to go away and not come back, haha. So many new posts.
    Nothing like getting a kind comment when you're in the middle of the Extreme Self-Doubt phase of an album release. :)
    StanManX
    StanManX
    Thanks! It's funny, I'm always super confident until about two weeks before my final deadline, when my perfectionist tendencies kick into overdrive and I start noticing every imperfection in my playing, every weak spot in the compositions, and every flaw in the mix, and I have to fight the urge to delay indefinitely or just pull the plug. :)

It was also fun clicking through to read your comment and seeing Iron Croc's comment from last week again. It was like, "H...
    Ultim
    Ultim
    StanManX you are the best at stacking books!
    StanManX
    StanManX
    Thanks, Alkorri! :) My day job is programmer, but in this case I'm fretting about a musical project I've been working on for a few months. I started it shortly after joining the forums, and it has consumed me, which is why I'm not all that active around here at the moment -- I'm looking forward to being finished and allocating more time to making games!
    EP is finally nearing completion -- I think I've mixed to the best of my abilities. Need to master and set it free so I can focus one of the million other projects I've started!
    Wooo, getting lunch with friends I haven't seen in a while!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I know it will be the middle of the day, but a single beer would also up that factor. :D
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    :D That's awesome! Best part will be exchanging all those crazy stories you all got!
    StanManX
    StanManX
    Haha, yeah, the stories are always the best part!
    Vacation was glorious and I so didn't do anything I intended to do! I did play with that character builder tool thing on Steam, though.
    Narcissus
    Narcissus
    Yeah, I was just trying out the Game Character Hub as well. It's a nice little convenient tool, and pretty fun to use!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Welcome back!

I've been messing with Game Character Hub, too. ._.
    Woo, vacation starts tomorrow night! On my list of good intentions: get through some RM tutorials! We'll see how that goes.
    Penguicon this weekend! WOOO! Everyone drive to Michigan and come hang out with me. I'll be a Beer Titan.
    My wife got me a sweet handmade tremolo/bitcrusher pedal for my birthday! It's not even my birthday yet, wooooooo!
    Clydous
    Clydous
    That sounds hawt. =)
    Holy crap, the new mandala eyes / ishcabittle split is amazing. hashtag this is my jam
    Oops... replaced my CPU fans and case fans, but turns out it was the GPU fan that died. I'm keeping the new stuff, though -- so quiet!
    It's amazing what a clean workspace does for the mind. +15% chance of getting stuff done this week, hah!
    Clord
    Clord
    When I get focused to my projects, I don't really consider how clean my table is.
    Clord
    Clord
    But yeah, clean work environment can do wonders.
    StanManX
    StanManX
    Yeah, I'm the same way, but there seems to be a tipping point where the clutter stresses me out and I can't get focused. Over the weekend I realized I had reached that tipping point and went nuts organizing and throwing stuff out :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith