Recent content by StanManX

1. StanManX

That is amazing! I love it.

That is amazing! I love it.
  2. StanManX

hooooooo boy, I didn't mean to go away and not come back, haha. So many new posts.

hooooooo boy, I didn't mean to go away and not come back, haha. So many new posts.
  3. StanManX

Went and saw DBZ: Battle of the Gods with my wife last night. Awesome times :D

Went and saw DBZ: Battle of the Gods with my wife last night. Awesome times :D
  4. StanManX

My wife and I just picked that up and we're having a blast with it.

My wife and I just picked that up and we're having a blast with it.
  5. StanManX

The only certainty is that there is a nap in my future! And probably more caffeine.

The only certainty is that there is a nap in my future! And probably more caffeine.
  6. StanManX

Thanks, Alkorri! :) My day job is programmer, but in this case I'm fretting about a musical...

Thanks, Alkorri! :) My day job is programmer, but in this case I'm fretting about a musical project I've been working on for a few months. I started it shortly after joining the forums, and it has consumed me, which is why I'm not all that active around here at the moment -- I'm looking...
  7. StanManX

Thanks! It's funny, I'm always super confident until about two weeks before my final deadline...

Thanks! It's funny, I'm always super confident until about two weeks before my final deadline, when my perfectionist tendencies kick into overdrive and I start noticing every imperfection in my playing, every weak spot in the compositions, and every flaw in the mix, and I have to fight the urge...
  8. StanManX

I'm going with "StanManX you are the best at stacking books!"

I'm going with "StanManX you are the best at stacking books!"
  9. StanManX

Nothing like getting a kind comment when you're in the middle of the Extreme Self-Doubt phase of...

Nothing like getting a kind comment when you're in the middle of the Extreme Self-Doubt phase of an album release. :)
  10. StanManX

[Music Production] Favorite gear?

Whoa, I gotta re-read this thread when I get home and check out some of the stuff the rest of you are using... My current faves: - FL Studio 11 - Miroslav Philharmonik CE -- I picked this up on sale a little bit ago, and I think I've used it in everything I've written since - Line6...
  11. StanManX

Commercial Games and Music

Much like with fonts, you can find a lot of soundfonts and VSTs that let you do whatever you want with them. I'm not home right now, so I can't give you a massive list or anything, but I have some pretty good ones. On the video game-sounding side, I'd suggest checking out Nintendo VST and the...
  12. StanManX

Tape it to the bottom of your keyboard!

Tape it to the bottom of your keyboard!
  13. StanManX

oh yes, I definitely have my share of bad days. you can always try again tomorrow :)

oh yes, I definitely have my share of bad days. you can always try again tomorrow :)
  14. StanManX

EP is finally nearing completion -- I think I've mixed to the best of my abilities. Need to...

EP is finally nearing completion -- I think I've mixed to the best of my abilities. Need to master and set it free so I can focus one of the million other projects I've started!
  15. StanManX

Nice! Congrats, man!

Nice! Congrats, man!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fr34ksh0w_w1ll0w