Starbourne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
    GhostJenson
    GhostJenson
    A really good place to start your journey would be YouTube. There are a lot of great RPG Maker (RM) creators over there. They also host a lot of tutorial videos. I would recommend checking out some of the following channels:

SRDude
    Benderwaffles
    Driftwood Gaming
    Echo607
    Yanly Engine

There are many others. YouTube is probably the best place to begin, and follow along fairly easily.
    Hope this helps you!
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask support questions as that is not their purpose. Post a thread in the Support forum for the engine you are using.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.
Been working on procedural map creation. I can spawn events, houses (that can be went in), enemies to an empty map, NPC's live in them + nature and enemies on the map. Creating this in RPG Maker MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pochito