starcrescendo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My video is stuck at 95% on YouTube. It is uploaded by now it is "processing" and has been for 17 minutes. :( For some reason it didn't upload as HD and my other video was and took way less time.
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    This my friend, happens every time. Uploading is fast, but when it processes it, it just wants to make a living hell out of you. Be patient, it will be uploaded. If it doesn't finish in 24 hours, reupload.
    starcrescendo
    starcrescendo
    Thank you! I'm new to YouTube and was totally freaking out. I left it over night and it did eventually finish at some time.
    My website is done! One New Year's resolution done! Now to try and carry the high over to my current projects :)
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Congratulations, man! :D
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Congrats. :D

Hope I can hold on my new year resolution. ;) (\s/)
    Finally making headway on my creation myth but all I want to do is play Dragon Age: Inquisition! Curses!
    Finally caved in and bought the Luna Engine yesterday. It was on sale at Steam for $10. Actually didn't have too hard of a time just playing around with it.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Me I bought it even if I ain't gonna use it... Thinking of helping those who has it and have problems, but since I don't want to download my steam ace again as of now, I can't even access the script... XD
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I occasionally also feel like peeking at the engine.
    Is there a way to add time to the timer? I want to try one of those "desert" areas where you have to keep hyrdating at cactus to survive
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Anything to do with game help, resources, feedback, gets posted in the forum. Please ask there.
    I can't believe I won a random contest. I have the worst luck. Thank you to RPG Maker for running contests for your adoring (poor) fans!
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Believe it! We all get lucky eventually.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Hmm? What contest? :)
    starcrescendo
    starcrescendo
    It was a facebook contest :) Like them on Facebook and they do them all the time
    Wondering if I should pickup Xenoblade Chronicles? or Kingdoms of Amalur?
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    Kingdoms of Amalur's combat is pretty good, but the atmosphere, for me at least, is terrible. There's a big, big lack of motivation to play it. I can't really say anything about Xenoblades and I don't intend on playing it, but I'd say it'd be your better purchase.
    starcrescendo
    starcrescendo
    Thanks, gonna have to try Xenoblade then :) It looks so cool!
    Asterisk
    Asterisk
    bro's playing Xenoblade, the world's vast and it looks fun so far~ gamplay's very mmorpg-like , go for it!
    Just found out my computer won't run skyrim :(
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Yes, you can upgrade your processor and video card. Whether it's worth it depends on the rest of your specs. If you have to replace more things down the line, you may as well get a new computer. :)
    Lord Valdyr
    Lord Valdyr
    sometimes you cant upgrade though particularly if you have a laptop
    BulletPlus
    BulletPlus
    my computer runs skyrim but it just keeps on crashing to the desktop. what a waste of my money!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
It's still here...
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yilou