STARFALL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Attachments

• unknown-4.png
      unknown-4.png
      28.9 KB · Views: 26
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    Shaz
    Shaz
    All the currently-available PC versions of RPG Maker can be seen in the store (rpgmakerweb.com) or on Steam.
    Ami
    Ami
    some of them are hard to acquire the legit system & copy, especially the 1st ever RPG Maker from PC88 & some from PC98
    MinerBase01Screenshot.jpg

Hello user of Mv3d / Mz3d new 3D resources for my itch page, for free. My itch
    It is a Blender Scene, you should then export it to the required format to use. They do not have texture only materials.
    I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?

Attachments

• preview01.png
      preview01.png
      168 KB · Views: 13
    dopan
    dopan
    i pixelated it a bit, but it looks still pretty similar, i guess without zoom the change is not even visible.. idk
    ( also added a small default chibi char to show size relation )
    however nice approach to make new assets/tilestuff^

Attachments

• preview01ForDopan(edited).png
      preview01ForDopan(edited).png
      181.5 KB · Views: 11
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    You could do both. Then some people can use the tileset version and people who might use them for parallax mapping can make their own scenes and render them accordingly. Nice work btw!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    That's actually a pretty clever idea
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.
Map033.png Road to the ruins of the temple of light you'll be exploring after leaving Teytal. Can I get some Yays?
I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silverpg