StarkinGyra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Day started out great. Then got to work and then that great feeling stopped.
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    I know those feels. Just remember, you'll eventually get to leave work.
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    That is true. I have a few things for my game I want to try and get done.
    Had a rough start to this week. Hoping to over come this sicky feeling and either work more on my game or play more Ni No Kuni.
    Dure-Maknun
    Dure-Maknun
    StarkinGyra,sorry i unfriend you,but after 5 mins i well add you again! i am really sorry
    Got two kiddos that are not feeling well. Got to get home and take care of them.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I hope they get better. It really stinks to be sick...espcially as a kid there is nothing on cartoon network other than scooby doo for 3 hours and tom and jerry for like 5!
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    They are into the Disney and Nick. Plus I have Netfix so it helps some.
    Should I get The Nothing Battls music? Just wondering.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    you're in kind of a difficult situation, then. you're basically entrusting someone else to represent your opinion, which no one (well, no stranger, anyway) can reasonably do. if you don't mind making a blind purchase, though (it's $2.50!), i suppose it wouldn't be a bad deal.

from what i've gathered, the music is mostly atmospheric rock. while the riffs are pretty cool, there seems to be a general lack of variation in the melodies, which pushes the...
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    which pushes the music into the backdrop.
    Liak
    Liak
    2.50 for 14 tracks really is a great price. :)
    Hit a slump in making my game.
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Those can be frustrating. May I ask what you're stuck on? Or just a dip in motivation?
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    Some motivation, some what to work on next. I left off working on setting up quests and making sure the battles are balanced.
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Yeah, battles are sort of my Achille's Heel too. It's tough to get things rolling. I usually like to do scene-plotting, etc while I'm at work (on break, of course.) I'm already in a productive mindset, so ideas usually flow pretty easily. Then, when I get home I have a plan of action, and something concrete to implement. I don't know if it would apply to you, or help, but it may be worth a try :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheusFrag