starlight dream's Recent Activity

1. starlight dream liked Countyoungblood's post in the thread What is a videogame?.

I highly recommend you read :The art of strategy a game theorists guide to success in business and life. there are a lot of books about...

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:46 PM
  2. starlight dream liked comedianmasta's post in the thread VX Ace Battler Request Robo Copter.

My... God. Holy cow! Wow! That's amazing. Way to go, mate. WOW! That's so cool.

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:31 PM
  3. starlight dream liked Dodokajet's post in the thread VX Ace Battler Request Robo Copter.

[SPOILER]

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:31 PM
  4. starlight dream liked Poryg's comment on Poryg's profile post

Huniecam Studio, their other game, is the first clicker game with a purpose. You're not sitting there earning quintillions of money,...

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:27 PM
  5. starlight dream commented on Poryg's profile post.

I'm not familiar with these games actually but good luck with the puzzles^^ I can't block you, you're too much fun :p It's against my rules.

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:26 PM
  6. starlight dream liked King Vectra's comment on King Vectra's profile post

LUL.

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:22 PM
  7. starlight dream liked King Vectra's comment on King Vectra's profile post

"Oh, @Andar , the trolls have entered RM Web paradise and hacked the Administrator King... they seek to make paradise silent." Andar:...

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:21 PM
  8. starlight dream liked Guiguimu's comment on King Vectra's profile post

Oh my, you gotta do this ahah would be awesome!

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:21 PM
  9. starlight dream liked King Vectra's comment on King Vectra's profile post

@bgillisp maybe I will, kekkity kek

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:20 PM
  10. starlight dream liked The Mighty Palm's comment on Philosophus Vagus's profile post

just be careful with those rusty locks. might cut yourself. thatd be a possibly fatal wound back then.

Feb 19, 2018 at 4:17 PM