Recent content by Starlighter

1. How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

Well, that's probably where I went wrong. I'm using the latest version. What do I need? 1.03? Edit: I tried 1.03, doesn't help. I also looked at your installation video closer and hunted down 1.4.2, which you downloaded in the video, and it still doesn't work, same issues. I've decided to work...
  2. How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

No, I'm using MZ. I'm looking at the pdf for MV, because that's all I could find
  3. How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

I tried that and it didn't seem to do anything. No errors, but no collision either. It's a little confusing. Is there a guide I'm missing? The instructions for mv don't seem to work as far as I can tell. What zIndex is the collision layer supposed to be on? If that affects anything
  4. How to install Tiled and use it in RPG Maker MZ

Okay, I feel like an dum dum, but I've been trying all day, and I can't find any proper info about how to use TileD with MZ other than your tutorial. How do I make collisions happen? I just cannot make it happen. There are a lot more things I'm trying to figure out, but there just isn't enough...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JavierM360