starlord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• am I the only here that finds Star vs the Forces of Evil quite intriguing?
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    From watching the say hello trailer on youtube, I like the animation...but I don't have cable or anything so I don't watch much TV anymore.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ...I like how its a parody of Sailor Moon XD
    starlord
    starlord
    i don't really either but its been generating some buzz and i gave it a try.. it has an amazing storyline (starting from the second half of the first season and most of season 2).. i'd recommend it
    Others be like: Thanks for this *something I want/need/like * Me: Meh.. Thanks for the oxygen I guess..
    Why is it that Philippines is always neglected in some maps? Or sometimes some parts are not seen? What kind of a world is this? xD
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Maybe because most of the maps are zoomed out?
    starlord
    starlord
    maybe they're some kind of racists.. :o just kidding.. Merry Christmas though.. :)
    To my teammates for Across the Night, please understand that I may not be able to work with you guys for the next 3-4 days for I am still recovering from an accident (I got hit by a tricycle). I'm lucky that I only got wounds and some bone aches (is there such thing?). See You Guys ;)
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Auch, glad you are some what ok!
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    The following sentence is meant to be humorous and not to be taken seriously: You got hit by a tricycle? that toddler must have been going pretty damn fast!
    starlord
    starlord
    The definition of 'Tricycle' differs from our country to the whole of the world.
    is it possible to find a game publisher for my game? im finding one, i'll agree even if it is 60-for them, 40- for us.. im just really deperate!!
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    In our country, you can't, especially if they're going to look for your credentials.
    starlord
    starlord
    too bad though.. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rbennin