starlord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• am I the only here that finds Star vs the Forces of Evil quite intriguing?
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    From watching the say hello trailer on youtube, I like the animation...but I don't have cable or anything so I don't watch much TV anymore.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ...I like how its a parody of Sailor Moon XD
    starlord
    starlord
    i don't really either but its been generating some buzz and i gave it a try.. it has an amazing storyline (starting from the second half of the first season and most of season 2).. i'd recommend it
    Others be like: Thanks for this *something I want/need/like * Me: Meh.. Thanks for the oxygen I guess..
    Why is it that Philippines is always neglected in some maps? Or sometimes some parts are not seen? What kind of a world is this? xD
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Maybe because most of the maps are zoomed out?
    starlord
    starlord
    maybe they're some kind of racists.. :o just kidding.. Merry Christmas though.. :)
    To my teammates for Across the Night, please understand that I may not be able to work with you guys for the next 3-4 days for I am still recovering from an accident (I got hit by a tricycle). I'm lucky that I only got wounds and some bone aches (is there such thing?). See You Guys ;)
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Auch, glad you are some what ok!
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    The following sentence is meant to be humorous and not to be taken seriously: You got hit by a tricycle? that toddler must have been going pretty damn fast!
    starlord
    starlord
    The definition of 'Tricycle' differs from our country to the whole of the world.
    is it possible to find a game publisher for my game? im finding one, i'll agree even if it is 60-for them, 40- for us.. im just really deperate!!
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    In our country, you can't, especially if they're going to look for your credentials.
    starlord
    starlord
    too bad though.. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00