Starmare's latest activity

• Starmare
    Starmare updated their status.
    Bendyizzt Started his YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCto5kq18j5Fdkww7cJdsoA
  • Starmare
    Starmare commented on Bendyizzt's profile post.
    I think he means something like 'Pepper steak' from OFF
  • Starmare
    Starmare reacted to Dopan's comment on Bendyizzt's profile post with Like Like.
    i dont think the fingers look bad that way it was only the size relation of the 2 front fingers compared to the others.. the whole...
  • Starmare
    Starmare reacted to Bendyizzt's comment on Bendyizzt's profile post with Like Like.
    1. my god, the colors are burning my eyes 2. hm, strange, I used a 158x83 base for dedan, I make the panel bigger when I want to add...
  • Starmare
    Starmare reacted to Bendyizzt's status with Like Like.
    Anyone remember OFF? well, I've been making a Dedan battle/talking sprite [the only thing that's the same is the fingers, I'm still...
  • Starmare
    Starmare reacted to Riazey's status with Like Like.
    Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work...
  • Starmare
    Starmare reacted to hiddenone's comment on Tarzanthecat's profile post with Like Like.
    You're welcome! I hope you find the sprite useful. :rwink:
  • Starmare
    Starmare reacted to Tarzanthecat's post on hiddenone's profile with Like Like.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
  • Starmare
    Starmare reacted to Riazey's status with Like Like.
    Post-Stream Edit: So many trees, so many seasons, so much fun! Thanks to those who stopped by for making a great stream! Gonna make some...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithgaming8