Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanted to redraw all of the tiles for a short game I wanted to make but I always get the measurements wrong.
    Trying to come up with an idea for a game, so far nothing.
    Beckx
    Beckx
    instead of trying to come up with something "bigger" or what others might like, you could write a little adventure for you & and your friends / family / dog / whatever. For me, it helps getting over a creative block.
    Eg: you want to organize a surprise birthday party for your grandma at the community center, pretty simple theme right?
    Beckx
    Beckx
    but it actually gives you lots to work with:
    - collecting missions to get the party stuff
    - grandma constantly being around and almost finding out about the party: could be used for puzzles
    - more puzzles to get all the contact info from her old friends (or the "one who got away"?)
    - those evil old ladies from her bingo club who don't want her to enjoy anything are your big bosses
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Or.....A massive sprawling open world rpg where you can brush your teeth for +1 charisma and have a bowel movement gauge where unpleasant things happen if you don't relieve it in time! I think my dog would love that game :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winstonlight