staticplacebo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Both my thumbs + wrists hurt (not counting my shoulder which has already been killing me) so I think the universe is telling me to take a break HAHA

If anyone is reading this, make sure you stretch your hands + don't push yourself too hard! :kaoswt2:
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    take a break! and remember to sit properly... :kaoeh:
    i cant sleep yet again tonight so i decided to just sleep until noon tomorrow lol. I try to get up earlier these days but I dont wanna be tired tomorrow when I dont even know if I'll be able to fall asleep early
    staticplacebo
    staticplacebo
    I did a posture check just now LMAO get plenty of rest !! I have the same problem with falling asleep though, it'd be nice if there was an on / off switch for the brain haha
    more opening cinematic work but i took out the text so you have no context AHAHAHAHAHA >:]]
    image.png
    oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
    Tamsyn548
    Tamsyn548
    Use postimages.org. Super fast, super easy, no account needed
    staticplacebo
    staticplacebo
    ended up using discord as a workaround but ill switch to that, thank u !!
    I'm soooooooooo tired TT___TT why can't there be a plugin to let me sleep + work simultaneously ... !!
    Reactions: lianderson
    Kes
    Kes
    There is, but you need the BilocateCore Engine to get it to run without glitches.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawerencewils