Recent content by StaticUndertones

1. StaticUndertones

Pixel Fantasy RPG Icons - RPG Maker MV RTP Replacement

Suddenly my eyes are not bleeding anymore, haha.. Those look the way they should have looked from the start. My eyes thank you.
  2. StaticUndertones

Which RPG Tropes Are You Actually Fond Of?

I would never want to inhibit grinding. If your player wants to take the time to become op, why not let them enjoy it?
  3. StaticUndertones

What game are you currently Playing?

I am playing Live-A-Live. Currently in the prehistoric era:LZSrasp:
  4. StaticUndertones

Yes! I agree with all of these things, haha.. It seems like in a race to be different, people forget why the original formula works so well, because it's fun, and sometimes you just want to feel like the good guy and know that good can defeat evil. I know it's not for everyone, but I actually...
  5. StaticUndertones

I need A big rose (tileset)

Would this work?
  6. StaticUndertones

Tiles by Kerrigan Updated 02/07/2020 (Monster sprite and spider leg gen parts)

Love so much that you made a hair salon. That dingy look for atmosphere is something I'm drawn to.
  7. StaticUndertones

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

These are amazing. You made spider people!! I would make a new project just to use that.
  8. StaticUndertones

Anyone has an airfryer?

When my oven died, I tried one of those airfryers as a temporary fix, and I hated it so so much. Everything was so dry, and I get that it's the point, but that's just not the way I like my food. Everything seemed completely dehydrated. I just returned the thing and cooked food out on my grill...
  9. StaticUndertones

I'm not against being unique, but I think changing something just for the sake of it is kind of pointless. So I don't mind when certain things are left as I'm familiar with them, such as elves being woodland creatures who are pale and possibly have a strong connection to the earth and animals or...
  10. StaticUndertones

Testing Game Causes Laptop to Overheat

My laptop is a little on the older side (okay, a lot), and it can overheat because it has a really bad integrated graphics chip. My most basic advice is the same thing I do, I have a laptop cooling pad, and that solves the problem until I can buy a better computer.
  11. StaticUndertones

Fuffydud's MV Decor, Wall Art, etc.

Yes! More paintings and plants! Thank you! I hate being repetitive in my maps. These look super nice.
  12. StaticUndertones

New Project Yays and Nays

I look forward to developing the story and making the world develop through maps and music and sounds. I dread trying to figure out how to do the complicated things I always decide to do, battles, puzzles, database stuff. It can be really confusing when you're trying to weigh your own ideas...
  13. StaticUndertones

Tutorials! Yes or no?

I really like when tutorials are optional/let you skip. I usually don't mind playing through a tutorial, but I've played some games where the tutorials are just mind-numbingly long, and I stopped paying attention to them a few minutes in. My advice would be to space them out I guess, because it...
  14. StaticUndertones

Rookie Mistakes!

From my personal experience, the big mistake was planning a game before I fully understood what sort of limitations there would be, either with myself or with the system, and underestimating how long even small details take.
  15. StaticUndertones

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Guild Reception booths]

That ICE box might be my favorite thing ever, haha..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvanEnderfox