Recent content by steeltamashii

1. steeltamashii

Ant Could Not Be Found

Having a similar issue, cmd prompt won't even recognize ant at all.
  2. steeltamashii

Script Call Support Boards

Thank you for your help, I greatly appreciate it!
  3. steeltamashii

That's what I'd like to do, I'm just looking for the correct script call to accomplish that, since the above code isn't working.
  4. steeltamashii

So I'm trying to trigger an event to happen only when the timer runs out, but am having alot of trouble getting the correct script call to make it work (see attached photo for code) Help? Thank you in advance.
  5. steeltamashii

I certainly hope not. MV's been a little buggy so far. I know that'll change eventually but...

I certainly hope not. MV's been a little buggy so far. I know that'll change eventually but right now I'm still working on my WIP in ACE.
  6. steeltamashii

Halloween candy is one of those things you never get to old for. Specifically for when you're...

Halloween candy is one of those things you never get to old for. Specifically for when you're pulling an all-nighter. Hopefully I'll some left for another day ;P
  7. steeltamashii

If you could work for any game company?

Sega. Dreamcast 2 anyone? ;-) I'd want to fix them and get them back to developing quality games again.
  8. steeltamashii

Thank God for common events. That is all.

Thank God for common events. That is all.
  9. steeltamashii

I will say, the anticipation has led me to finish a lot more in my game. I'll probably finish...

I will say, the anticipation has led me to finish a lot more in my game. I'll probably finish this project in Ace then start working with MV.
  10. steeltamashii

Castlevenia fans rejoice! New Castlevenia game and it...

That would be awesome. I'd settle for a translation and release of Rondo of Blood on PC too.
  11. steeltamashii

Will pray for you and your mom for a speedy recovery.

Will pray for you and your mom for a speedy recovery.
  12. steeltamashii

The game you always come back to play again...

My first MMO (and I'm sure many others as well). I can't think of a game that touched me quite like this one. I loved all those SNES/GEN/PS1 RPGs, but man... it was one of the first times I felt like I was truly exploring something magical. When people ask me what games inspired me to pursue...
  13. steeltamashii

Features Feedback

My post actually has to do with two separate features in my current WIP, a sci-fi dungeon crawler RPG. In my current WIP, the player is charged with exploring a massive abandoned space colony to discover information. The object is to discover what happened to the colony by accessing computer...
  14. steeltamashii

Thanks now I know :)

Thanks now I know :)
  15. steeltamashii

So there's a preorder for MV, but they won't tell me the day it arrives! #dyingfromanticipation

So there's a preorder for MV, but they won't tell me the day it arrives! #dyingfromanticipation

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier