Stevie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow Camtasia, you chose one hell of a time to screw up on me.
    seita
    seita
    hope it gets fixed soon man!
    JacobM
    JacobM
    I hope it does too.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Please enter your activation code!
    I was recording todays Let's Play when 3 minutes in I noticed I wasn't recording the system audio...Sleep-Deprivation: 1 Stevie: 0
    valkill101
    valkill101
    You can get some pretty funny logic with sleep deprivation, though.
    Hi there! It's my Let's Play of Halloween Flop:

Yato
    Yato
    <3

(sensible comment later tonight when I'm not busy with work)
    So, Ezio may be one of my favourite game characters.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    That's an effect that generally happens to people.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Are you referring to Assassin Creed 2s Ezio? Almost done with the first AC and going to start the second soon.
    Stevie
    Stevie
    2, Brotherhood and Revelations. He's an amazing, in-depth, character.
    Oh hey looksy! It's "Stevie Plays Star Stealing Prince Part 1"

Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Good job :D
    Stevie
    Stevie
    Aha thank you. That bird...thing scared the life out of me.
    Violent Whispers Part 3 coming in at around the 47 minute mark o_O Finished it though :D
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    auch! I guess I was a bit wrong in the total playtime! Should have said 1-2hours+ I guess xd
    Up on Youtube! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's "Stevie Plays Rebirth Online Part 1"

Stevie
    Stevie
    It's the only way my mind was capable of understanding what was happening :p
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Alright :p . I'm hoping to get my game done within the next week, so I'll send you a PM about it when I'm almost ready.
    Stevie
    Stevie
    Sweet as, I look forward to it :D
    "I should really go to sleep..Ohh this looks like an interesting thread." That pretty much sums up my night.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    That's about half of why I woke up at three in the afternoon today.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I totally getcha here dawg ;w;
    After a day's break, I have returned with "Stevie Plays Undeniably Sexy: A Thief's Tale" :

Stevie
    Stevie
    I would pay to watch Stewie play games and commentate on them. That should definitely be a thing.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I think the highlight of this LP was watching you do that silly dance. Hehehe. This game actually looks pretty good, I used to love playing Ultima games, wasn't too keen on Ultima Online, however.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    that was fantastic. I don't usually watch all the LP's, but that was really good xD
    Hi team, It's "Stevie Plays Manifest Part 4"

Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    woho! been waiting for this! *Turns off music and embrace myself with Stevie's dom-dom-dom..Let's plays!*
    Stevie
    Stevie
    Aha thank you very much, Let me know if the microphone actually improves anything :) Ta.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    It sure did! Everything sounds much clearer now!.. and, murder the Frick out of the Ozrak!
    Oh payday, how I love you. Tomorrow I'll be getting a new microphone before I start up Manifest Part 4 :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelevra069