Stimulantfound
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm looking for an experienced gamer who has played a few games created with RPG Maker, who knows what an alpha build is, who may remember the old days when cliché was the favorite word on Creation Asylum, who, if a reviewer, would ask for my permission before making a review to post on YouTube, or whatever, since I will be messaging you a 10 minute, or so, DEMO based on an alpha build of Effervesce Fallacy™.
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Stimulantfound
    Stimulantfound
    The message will contain a brief message about how the project started, our goal(s), and a few simple questions for you to answer when you're done playing through the DEMO. Additional feedback is encouraged, especially if you have advice, or constructive criticism.
    Stimulantfound
    Stimulantfound
    If you're interested, please reply, and set aside 10 minutes, or so, sometime between March, and May . . . July at the latest. I can only send this to 3 people, max, as per my husband's wishes. This project is still very much his IP, I'm just executing it, and adding a few fun things in along the way.
    Stimulantfound
    Stimulantfound
    Ugh . . . 420 character limit aside . . .

Adding the footstep sounds to Effervesce Fallacy™ - Let’s Make a Scene Contest - ♡Heart Edition♡ was a little tedious, and unfortunately they're nearly inaudible by default. You can adjust the BGM, and BGS via Options to hear them better. I will look into this issue again, at a later time.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    What post is it that you can't edit?
    Stimulantfound
    Stimulantfound
    @mlogan #19. It was my fault for posting so much in a thread that was only asking for a video. I wanted to give some context to the submission, but at the time, I didn't think I was going to update the additional content.
    I'm trying to add footstep sounds to our project, while my insides feel like they're being torn apart . . . ugh . . . I hate this time of the month! :mad: The only silver lining is that it gave me an idea for an event.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Frägarach
    Frägarach

Edit here: I don't know if it was implied you needed assistance so I commented with this tutorial I've found some days ago.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    It's easier to just use plugin than to event this.
    Stimulantfound
    Stimulantfound
    @Frägarach I was just sharing my progress, and I try to avoid asking for help, because I believe that figuring things out on my own will lead to innovation, but thanks for sharing that video. It was fun to watch. :biggrin:

@Kyuukon I believe you're right, but we're trying to avoid using plugins, unless we create them ourselves.
    I find it perplexing to see my husband spend 3 hours resketching, Rosé's leg, and foot . . . over, and over, and over . . . like . . . why? How is the limb below better than the first 66? o_O

Jacoh
    Jacoh
    As a fellow "artist" i know for sure that drawing feet is quite hard, i can relate to his struggle quite much, not to mention that particular position, prospective and precision is really important, sometimes people think i have a kink for that stuff just because i spend so much time on them but i'm a perfectionist and when i see something that doesn't look good i'll try to draw it again and again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaa