Stoic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Plan on working on my games at my favorite tea house today. Should be very productive.
    After weeks of planning our Kickstarter is ready to launch. I hesitate to click that big green button.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    The worst thing that can happen is nothing. The best thing that can happen is you get all that nice free money.
    Man I'm going to really miss Jon on Game Grumps
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    Wait wut!? o_O

Noooo! D:
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Jon is going D: Who's gonna take his place?
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Danny Sexbang from Ninja Sex Party. Maybe Game Grumps will be tolerable for once.
    Bumming a room with a friend in Boston. Can't wait for PAX tomorrow. Anyone else going?
    Evan G.
    Not going, but I'm interested in whatever new products Capcom is announcing. Apparently, there's going to be 2 new digital games and some "surprises."
    Stoic
    Stoic
    I'm most excited about the panels. Looking forward to storytime with Cliffy B and of course the PA Q&A after.
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    If only we had such panels at some european conventions. D:
    The Minecraft doc was excellent. Hope others got to see the premiere on Xbox live.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    It was awesome. I want it on DVD.
    When something happens so close to home it's real devastating. My heart goes out to Newtown, CT.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    @Espon - I don't know where you go, but most schools in the United States have security these days.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    It's so sad :(
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    The fact that schools need security, and this stuff still happens is a sickening reminder of the times we live in. I'm not that old (27) and I went to what was considered a 'bad' school, and we didn't have security guards. Stuff like this wasn't even on anyone's minds, ever. Society is in shambles.
    Took several maps but I finally think I have a theme going for the Slums zone in our game.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Nice! I love when things fall in neatly together like that. :)
    Map 100 of our new project. Always good to keep track of your milestones.
    regendo
    regendo
    "New" project? Just how fast do you map O_O
    Stoic
    Stoic
    Relatively new. We started it in June. But I do map pretty fast. :)
    Emzie
    Emzie
    I used to fast to map as you, but i did postponed my game so....
    Just finished making the grocery and clothing store using Luna's new tilesets. Now on to the restaurants!
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    Sorry i wasn't clear, i meant which topic in the Solest forum would you like me to post in, there's a bug report and an alpha testing thread, and i'm not sure which i should post in. Of course i would keep the feedback in the testing area, considering your planning to make it commercial right?
    Ronove
    Ronove
    Eddie should drown his sorrows in a burger joint... but wait, then he'd be really rolly-polly. That'd be interesting for a PI.
    Stoic
    Stoic
    @SolarGale: I would make your own thread. Players usually post their feedback along with bugs in the Bug Reports subdirectory.

@Rye: Eating fast food could decrease his anxiety... that is until he checks the scale.
    Wake up at 4 am. Go back to sleep? Of course not! Boot up Ace and start working.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    lol'
    Zasian
    Zasian
    hahaha I have'nt slept yet haha. Course was fun as today. Learnt nothing rofl.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That's basically about what I do most of the time. Except I go to the fridge/pantry first.
    After almost 2 months the X-Noir demo is ready for testing.
    Fomar0153
    Fomar0153
    Finally played what I've spent soo long working on! Excellent job ArtBane and Volrath.
    Sat morning. Guess it's time to work on the X-Noir demo some more. I swear the last 1% of development takes as long as the first 99%.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Its a chore that's for sure but then there's the sweet success afterwords. Its definetely worth it.
    Stoic
    Stoic
    Heh you don't need to tell me that. I'm just itching to show off our new project.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    True but it helps to have a reminder now and then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli