Recent content by Stoic

1. Stoic

I don't think that quad shot cappuccino is going to do it today.

I don't think that quad shot cappuccino is going to do it today.
  2. Stoic

RMXP Prizes

I finally updated the Prizes page with the actual cash prize amounts. Probably would have been more hype to have these posted before the end of the contest, but here they are! http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/igmc/prizes
  3. Stoic

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

Thanks for all the valuable feedback everyone! We've taken note of what you liked and didn't like about the 2017 IGMC and will work on improving the next event. Even though this was the smallest IGMC event in terms of turnout, it's definitely had the highest engagement from the community which...
  4. Stoic

Final judge scores trickling in. I wonder which IGMC entries will win...

Final judge scores trickling in. I wonder which IGMC entries will win...
  5. Stoic

Rules Welcome to the 2017 INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST!

Yes you're allowed to use any of the IGMC promo art including the Iggy mascot graphics. You should be able to find them on the official site and around the web.
  6. Stoic

RMMV Indie Game Maker Contest 2017 - Game "Master List"

If I knew you were going to make a list I wouldn't have gone through the trouble myself! Thanks for sharing this with the community though. I created a Google Sheet using your sheet as the template if anyone wants to copy it to track which games they voted on: IGMC 2017 Voting Sheet
  7. Stoic

You need to make your game page public for it to be eligible. As long as you're not selling your game, there won't be any issue later.
  8. Stoic

Yes demos are allowed. It's best if it works as a standalone game but a vertical slice or early demo is still viable.
  9. Stoic

RMMV Itch.io submission tutorial?

I finally put together that guide I promised. It's pretty short since itch.io guides you through the process but might be helpful to someone: http://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/events/how-to-submit-to-the-2017-igmc-game-jam/
  10. Stoic

The contest ends at the end of Sunday the 5th, pacific standard time. You can see the countdown timer on the top of the game jam page for reference: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017. The countdown uses your local time so for me it shows up as the 6th at 3am since I'm on eastern standard time. If...
  11. Stoic

RMMV Itch.io submission tutorial?

Yep I got behind on putting the guide together. I'll make sure to get that up in the next few days. Should go live around the < 1 week marker. If you want to get started, itch.io does a good job guiding you through the submission process. You can also find documentation here...
  12. Stoic

Cash prizes will be wired directly to your bank account.
  13. Stoic

Those laws are brutal. Unfortunately it looks like you wouldn't be able to accept the prize. If you still want to enter you can but you would have forfeit your prize to the next highest placing game. Sorry.
  14. Stoic

Games need to be uploaded through the itch.io game jam page here: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017 We'll also be facilitating voting through the itch.io page.
  15. Stoic

The #IGMC2017 is underway! Excited to see the RMW community coming together for another gam...

The #IGMC2017 is underway! Excited to see the RMW community coming together for another gam making competition.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurogane79