STORMFATH3R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guys do you feel like RPG maker community is n00b friendly? I've only had an account for a couple days but, it seems like alot of the projects have dried up. Do users usually go on a hiatus once the recruitment phase is over or what???
    STORMFATH3R
    STORMFATH3R
    Yeah, I definitely agree it is a huge under-taking I was more wondering if most these users are just retreating into skype groups alot and staying off the forums. A high rate of drop out is to be expected with anything as hard as making a entire game. Also the two questions are in fact unrelated. I was just asking two in one status update XD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That may be the case. A team needs somewhere to communicate, and I don't think we really have areas for that to happen here. But I suspect a lot come into it without realizing just what a big job it is, and it all becomes too much.
    STORMFATH3R
    STORMFATH3R
    Yeah being the lead on one of these projects is a TON of work not to mention the other projects your helping out with and trades / favors. Can get overwhelming for sure sometimes. I guess really we just summarized Indie Game: The Movie XDDDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9