Recent content by Stormowl

1. Stormowl

Gauge Action System

This would be cool as a battle system!
  2. Stormowl

Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

Thanks I'll try it out!
  3. Stormowl

Yea I did that, they show up on the generator part list but when I click them they don't show up on the character. See attachment: 
  4. Stormowl

Yea, I restarted, this might be the problem: I only placed the bandage and scarf files. Did I need the others in the pack too?
  5. Stormowl

They should be named correctly, I didn't have any other addons in the generator folder.
  6. Stormowl

It seems nothing is showing up for me. I really want to use the bandages and scarf but they don't appear on my characters face or sprite. I don't have any other generator addons so why Isn't it working?
  7. Stormowl

Message Plus

I'm so confused, can you post an example for how animated faces should be setup? A demo would be nice.
  8. Stormowl

Happy Holidays 2015

I'm always here baby! Giveaway entry: A great way to design a character is to think of one important trait, for example, Jim is a serial killer. Now imagine Jim at his highest in this trait. How would he act if he is at his highest? Then you have to think about how he would act at his lowest...
  9. Stormowl

Nice idea of badass character traits! thanks guys!

Nice idea of badass character traits! thanks guys!
  10. Stormowl

Question... what traits does a character need to be totally badass? (Please don't say edgey...

Question... what traits does a character need to be totally badass? (Please don't say edgey, that's not what I mean...)
  11. Stormowl

Mullet for Generator(Male)

Could anyone make a mullet for RPG Maker MV? Like this: Thanks!
  12. Stormowl

Action RPG Script

Yea I think it was Kaus.  really hope to see that soon!
  13. Stormowl

Action RPG Script

I want to remake one of my older games in MV. Can't quite remember what the old script was but it was from ACE, but I remember you pressed the "A" key to attack and it displayed the weapon icon. I also want it to cause an event to happen each time you run out of health. So as long as It's an...
  14. Stormowl

Waterfall Splash - Alternative Size

Oh nice! Thank you for this!
  15. Stormowl

Minnow's RTP Edits (Updated 12/05 with large tree!)

Oh deer! Those are some nice animal sprites!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much
If any composer here would like me to use their music as background on my plugin videos, just let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rasdf