Recent content by StormyRange

1. StormyRange

Hi! I saw you ask @DreamX about that recording Enemy Troop number to a variable and wondered if...

Hi! I saw you ask @DreamX about that recording Enemy Troop number to a variable and wondered if you got the updated version? I asked them too but they've not been seen a few years, thanks! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/turning-who-was-targeted-into-a-game-variable.56054/
  2. StormyRange

Hello DreamX! Your Targeted Enemy Troop # recording variable would be super useful but I believe...

Hello DreamX! Your Targeted Enemy Troop # recording variable would be super useful but I believe it's become outdated, I see you've not been around for a long while but I thought I should reach out anyway just in case! Even if someone can just point me in the direction of what would need...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhaust