Storyteller-Hero's latest activity

• Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero commented on kairi_key's profile post.
    Best example being Henry Cavill's super man-boobs in Man of Steel.
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.
    The new Stellaris update on Mac OS.
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero updated their status.
    I had a kernel panic crash on my current computer for the first time after trying out the latest update on a videogame. I think I'm...
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Making test maps is really illuminating when it comes to figuring out how the real maps should be. It's like the outline that one writes...
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero reacted to Touchfuzzy's status with Love Love.
    I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero reacted to SoftCloud's status with Like Like.
    Chemistry Work Station so far. Spliced some things together from the base assets, as well as a hospital set from here. Used the Fallout...
  • Storyteller-Hero
    My flipbook for organizing graphic resources got so big that it lags a lot on loading. Looks like I need to separate it into multiple...
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero reacted to Touchfuzzy's status with Love Love.
    RPG Maker MV has sold over 500,000 copies! And it's time to celebrate with a huge sale! 80% off RPG Maker MV, 10% off MZ, and many, many...
  • Storyteller-Hero
    I just tested out HIME's party switching scene plugin for MV. Switched out characters in-game and then did a test battle, then switched...
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero reacted to OcRam's status with Like Like.
    Pull & Push / Lift, Drop & Throw Systems are nearly done!
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero reacted to gstv87's comment on Storyteller-Hero's profile post with Like Like.
    Medal Of Honor Allied Assault. the one game where I waited at the main menu just to listen to the whole theme.
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero reacted to GolvaeGames's comment on Storyteller-Hero's profile post with Like Like.
    this calls the zelda chest sound to mind
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero reacted to DawnStar's comment on Storyteller-Hero's profile post with Like Like.
    So true. I loved Final Fantasy's Victory Fanfare, so simple yet catchy, I'm glad they kept it all they way through their games.
  • Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.
    This might be one of the most important factors that kept final fantasy so popular, because it's hard to forget many of the great pieces...
  • Storyteller-Hero
    One of the potential effects of having good, memorable sound design for a game (and its advertisement) is that it produces a memory...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TeamEdel.png

Realized halfway through drawing this that the female protagonist's party is growing bigger. :guffaw:
oddly enough, at this point... 3 major things have kept me from porting my project to MZ... animations, and that's mainly because they don't match the artstyle of my game. and two... I NEED a YED Sideview Battler like plugin and I have yet to see one. 3rd, I don't have the money for all the stuff I need plugin wise. and I already have it on MV... lol
Generally speaking, would there be interest in some form of tutorial regarding general project management? I see there are a lot of indie/self-taught devs around here, and looking back i feel like there was a lack of resources on how to properly manage a project that might take several years to finish
I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ackai