Storyteller-Hero's Recent Activity

1. Storyteller-Hero liked Avery's post in the thread [Day 7 Advent]Avy's MV Stuff.

I hope you all have some books on your wishlist for christmas, as there can never be too many books in one's household! Anyways, you'll...

books.png Dec 8, 2019 at 8:28 PM
  2. Storyteller-Hero liked Mystic_Enigma's status.

I have seen like 7 reminders from users to backup projects today. I think they're trying to tell us something...

Dec 8, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  3. Storyteller-Hero liked TheoAllen's status.

A survey says 8 out of 10 people are backing up their project today. Are you one of them?

Dec 8, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  4. Storyteller-Hero I just backed up my work from the past several months. It never fails to feel great after doing so. »

Dec 8, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  5. Storyteller-Hero commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.

IV for example had the namingway village on the moon. VI had a bunch of optional dungeons in the second act. VII had the city of Wutai.

Dec 7, 2019 at 4:33 AM
  6. Storyteller-Hero In a number of Final Fantasy games, there were towns and dungeons that were optional to visit. I want to have a lot of that in my game. »

Dec 6, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  7. Storyteller-Hero I tested with success a map change while in vehicle by passing over a map coordinate. Now I'm tempted to divide world map into hemispheres. »

Dec 5, 2019 at 9:42 PM
  8. Storyteller-Hero replied to the thread Crafting sucks?.

One of the reasons why crafting is enjoyable in Stardew Valley is because it rewards your character in a wide variety of tangible and...

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:22 PM
  9. Storyteller-Hero After fiddling with changing actor image in-game, I've realized that I could use it to simulate the player standing on a moving platform... »

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  10. Storyteller-Hero commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.

Now I can smoothly transition between world map x skill grid, and interior map x skill grid while maintaining the change from normal...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:06 AM
  11. Storyteller-Hero Through trial and error, i've made transition between skill grid and world map work with changing actor image. Thanks, switches. »

Dec 4, 2019 at 10:45 AM
  12. Storyteller-Hero commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.

This is also my first tablet. $42.56 after tax for the one I've ordered. When I first started shopping around, I felt disheartened by...

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  13. Storyteller-Hero liked hero_buddy's comment on Storyteller-Hero's profile post

my first drawing tablet was a cheapo $50 monoprice tablet, and it lasted me quite a while. hopefully you get the same luck!

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  14. Storyteller-Hero liked The Mighty Palm's comment on Storyteller-Hero's profile post

One of us. One of us.

Dec 3, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  15. Storyteller-Hero I ordered a cheap drawing tablet. I can only hope that it works alright and lasts at least a year. Crossing fingers. »

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:12 PM