Recent content by stramin

1. stramin

RMMV crashes when I apply changes

Good idea! My disk is not really empty... it is on red so, I will try cleaning it and lets see if it helps.
  2. stramin

I will test and let you know, I hope this help me and others having this issue :kaojoy: === EDIT === Ok, Is not Discord Is not GeForce Experience Investigating other possible causes Steam Chrome RPG Maker MV itself XD
  3. stramin

Crashing in RPG Maker MV

I have been having these crashes too, and I opened this thread to ask for support, in my case they started recently I think is related to Discord because I begun to use Discord recently. Discord shows some notifications over RMMV engine, even over the database window. Can you help me to do...
  4. stramin

I have been having this problem for 1 year, but recently it has been more and more frequent. The engine crashes with no error message, it simply closes itself when I do any of the following: When I press "Apply" button When I change the map When I change to other database tab When I save the...
  5. stramin

How to know if menu is enabled?

It works programagically! Thank you! reporting topic for closure!
  6. stramin

How to know if menu is enabled?

I have some maps where the menu is not enabled (I use the "Change menu access" command for this). $gameSystem.disableMenu(); I recently made some menus accessible by keys (for example, pressing M key opens the map, pressing I key opens the inventory), now I would like to avoid this behavior...
  7. stramin

How to make a state that lasts as long as the caster is alive

Yes, my problem is about a single snake wrapping a single actor. Maybe I could make a monster able to wrap more than 1 enemy, like an octupus... I like that idea :kaojoy:
  8. stramin

Thank you all guys! I finally did it, this is the code on the "wrap" state notetag: <Custom Action End Effect> if (origin.isDead() || origin.hp <= 0){ user.removeState(63); // or any state you want to disable when the origin caster dies } </Custom Action End Effect> Thank you again...
  9. stramin

I like this idea, and yes, there is the "more than 1 snake and more than 1 wrapped actor" problem. This is also a good idea, and I think the "more than 1 wrapped actor" problem could be fixed storing the affected actor id# or index# in a variable, then when the snake dies, it removes that actor...
  10. stramin

Lets imagine an enemy snake that can use its tail to tie up an actor and immobilize her/him. The only way I can imagine this is to give the snake a skill "wrap" and this skill will cause a state "wrap", while the actor is in this state can not move. But, what happens if the snake dies? I...
  11. stramin

Cat Girl Emotions Portraits

It's great! thank you so much :kaojoy:
  12. stramin

Cat Girl Emotions Portraits

I am also looking for this! (bump)
  13. stramin

RMMV Calling a move route script from a move route script button

You mean, doing this? I will try, but it is working, it do wait for 10 seconds and every crop has its own sync, I made a video for it :kaojoy:
  14. stramin

Multi Timers

Do the timers persist after loading a game? for example, I have 4 crops (4 timers) and they need 2 hours to grow up, and I save the game when there were 30 minutes remaining, if I quit the game and load the game later, Will the 4 timers continue at 30 minutes remaining?
  15. stramin

RMMV Calling a move route script from a move route script button

That looks useful, I have some questions, but they are not related to this topic, so I going to ask them there. Thank you~~~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Life01