Strawberrycat24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Alchemy to forge the ultimate sword of evil's bane." ~Thalzon ...I dunno if I'm skilled enough to event an alchemy system in RM2k3 Though if I were...I'd probably add a quest billboard too.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    No need for a system. Just make a guy who'll forge the sword for you with the requisite items.

- Dragon Turds (hope you didn't sell too many for 1 gold each!)

- Vorpalite

- Rusted Sword (given to you by your mother, a memento of your father)
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Why?????????????????????
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    A turd is basicaly used up energy.
    Since it has been mentioned I have added needless poop items to the first quest in my RM2k3 game Dragons Blood. Though they may have a use later on game...who knows?
    Link
    Link
    Poop men. Nuff said.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Alchemy to forge the ultimate sword of evil's bane.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Poop....fecal matter of all things....is going to make some ultimate sword.....really?

WHY??????????????????
    I have finished Eventing the first Story Quest in Dragons Blood. It's not all that big...but you will be doing something dirty.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    it can't be +18 dirty since children come onto this site...even though most of our staff and members are adults and teenagers... is it something like Dirty Jobs?
    Link
    Link
    I assume it's a mini game including swabbing a toilet.
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    Actually you're shoveling dragon crap...
    Dragons Blood is looking good. I've got all of the monster sprites for the dragons done. I just have to import them and tet to the first battle to fine tune the battle system.
    making a game in RM2k3 I am calling it...Dragons blood. I find the retro style to be easy to work with for some reason.
    BlackNekos
    BlackNekos
    Awesome, can't wait to test it ;)
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    Progress is going well...Ive got the interiors of two buildings done, the hero's house, and the dragon stables, and the main character's hometown is 25% done!
    I went on an RPG style quest, going fiest to gamestop and asking to buy a game. They had the box...but no game. They sent me off to another Gamestop where they had a game...but it was labeled wrong. I then went to another gamestop where they had the game but no box. It took three stops, but I finally found it, And lucky me the first Gamestop let me keep the box for free.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    wgwi (what game was it)
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I would have went through all that twice just for the box.
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    It was a really rare harvest moon game, sunshine islands.
    Made fox sprite and battler! take a look people! come on it's the biggest monster I've made yet!
    Slazor
    Slazor
    They look really good.
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    n_n thanks Slazor! but i like comments and stuff in the thread...especially when it comes to suggestions on colors. I'm still waiting on people to suggest colors for slimes. >.< i know that the color slider is a fine thing in ace but it doesn't do justice to a real hand recolored piece.
    I has added many more battlers to my resourse topic! n_n today has been a good day for ghosts but beware to all cats and flittens because you has a nemisis!
    I am the cat who walks with ducks, I walk behind the duck, I walk beside the duck, I follow the duck, I lead the duck. I watch the baby ducklings swim and peep about peacefully.
    Slazor
    Slazor
    What a nice kitty...or are you? DUN DUN DUN!
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    I'm a very nice kitty...>.> It's those damn hawks I don't trust.
    Slazor
    Slazor
    Those damn hawks...well at least they arn't the falcons from ninja gaiden.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight