StrawberrySmiles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Guys help me stick to a single idea, a single story to write about. PLEASE. ;_;
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    if you want less stress from this. i would advise picking one story, make a beginning middle end. then expanding them inbetween
    zeraf
    zeraf
    Just adding that the multiple plots connecting adds a jigsaw puzzle effect to the story.
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    lol i suffer from the same problem, so many ideas too little time. Ive dug my claws into my current game and shall be seeing this through until its released!
    I'm so depressed at the moment. I wish I knew why. Oh wait. I'm a waste of space...
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    Don't worry, I work out. :p I go to the gym a lot too. :D
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I am Bi polar and disabled I take meds for depression but about the end of the day when it wears off I feel very depressed. Especially if no one talk to me that day or I got ignored.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    I'm bipolar and have ptsd and I take my meds at night... I get depressed a lot during the day...
    Sara Dowha
    look here
    Espon
    Espon
    You have a lot of Millettes in your party.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That is one of the better script requests I've seen for a long time. If I were going to do it, I'd still have quite a few questions to be answered, but the image helps immensely and you've put a lot of thought into the information you've provided. You should teach people how to make "proper" script requests ;)
    So I realized my stories mostly start the same - with the sun. I'm like, WHAT. How does one truly start a story? D=
    B.Ultimus
    B.Ultimus
    Does your story start with the sun, or just a scene of a sun?
    B.Ultimus
    B.Ultimus
    My stories normally start with the aftermath of a dire situation, or some world ending event, so I can understand where you're coming from.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I think with a lot more modern Role playing games it has become more common to have the beginning of the story involve the player controlling a character (not always the main character/s) as they are introduced to concepts. Perhaps it takes place sometime in the past as you control a character that is related to story events in some ways or it could start in the middle of a dungeon.
    So since I can't use the original protagonist for my Star concept, I may be able to just use Mercenary Maiden for ideas then. >>;;
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Why can't you use the original?
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    They're reserved for the sequel of Ghost Shards apparently.
    I want to revive my idea about the Stars being living creatures since I actually wrote 15+ chapters on it in my childhood, but I'm not sure about using totally new characters. I could use the original protagonist, but she's now being used for a sequel for a game that's still in the very beginning stages of development. Sucks, I know.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I think you should use her regardless. After all, she's your creation.
    Robin
    Robin
    You can't let the development of a sequel that will probably never happen prevent you from making games now.
    Went job hunting today and had 0 luck. ;_;
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    There's gonna be a lot of days like that, sometimes. But then you'll come across a day when you get a job. Or even get multiple offers.

Just hang in there and keep trying. :D
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I hope to see more of your work on there.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    I like your art work, Strawberrii. The Unlikely Duo one would make for some great dialogue between those two characters. They could have funny, cute and even embarrassing moments together.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    A lot of people seem to like the Unlikely Duo. I feel like that's a sign to do something with them! I just need some ideas, I suppose. ;D
    So I want to give my character two different weapon types, BUT I'm using battlers that show a weapon. I can edit what their weapon easily, but would it bother you if the character showed a sword but used a mace sometimes?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    So it wouldn't bother you guys. I think I'll do it for now. I'll eventually change the battlers, but not now. Thanks!
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Slight cosmetic things like that normally don't bother me. I mean, the sprites wear the same clothing regardless if a robe or a set of plate armor is equipped.
    Just because I don't like Pokemon, doesn't mean I'm less of a nerd. It means I don't like Pokemon.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh yeah! New book smell is awesome. I like opening a brand new game just for that new smell inside. Hehehe. For some reason, games made by KOEI always smell really, really, nice.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    *high fives* You are awesome! It's true. Some smell so goood. I love that smell! Oh man oh man!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Hehehe. I've always liked strange smells. I used to love going with my father, when he had to refill his car, because I loved the smell of petrol\gas.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Liak - Those shadows look great! It gives the mushroom more depth, in my opinion.
    Liak
    Liak
    Thank you. I don't know how to make proper shadows, though. I just copied the mushrooms and put them as a new layer underneath and made them grey. :)
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    I have no idea what I should do.... ;_;

I keep getting mixed signals. :(
    I still have that urge to write a story and see my name on a book someday... Must practice I suppose. o.o
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I wrote a novel once but then my comp got a virus and I lost everything.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    I still have an urge to do so. I have a short story in my head... D=
    Found some mushrooms for my Elven village, but I can't fit them into the tileset. Unless you can expand the canvas. D=
    Jef299
    Jef299
    You might have to resize them in an editor I tried it once it's kind of hard.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    I think I figured something out finally. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?