StrawberrySmiles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just realized I I deleted the stuff I got in Members+ for Pixel Germania when cleaning my PC. It was whole reason I joined before running out of money. #dumbmoments
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    How do I PM her without sounding like a nuisance? Any advice? o.o
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Say please and thank you? It is a big hassle for her but she doesn't bite.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    She's really nice. But, if you could say what releases exactly, that would be pretty helpful.
    This is probably odd, but I'm not going to post until I completely update my profile and stick with my FINAL username/avatar cause I've got an identity crisis. :p
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I like strawfairy although it doesn't necessarily immediately associate itself with strawberry as one could think of plain straw. How about something like BerriFairy to combine your previous names?
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    you should change your username to BufkusJr
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Nah, I vote for ICantDecideOnANameSoIUsedThisInstead
    I have no idea how my mother made it passed me in Super Mario Bros. o.o
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Either she is really good or you are really bad at it? Platformers aren't my strongest type of game that's for sure.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    some people are simply very apt at some game mechanics. one of my friends mom (55) doesn't really play often games, but she actually like FPS and she's the queen of Headshots...
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Super Mario Bros... 1? 2? 3? One of the innumerable other versions?

I beat 1 in a single life with no warps...once. (Never managed it again though...)
    I was going to try and make a MV game before the trial ran out, but with only 11 days left... Yeah... ;_:
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I dare you to make a game anyway, even if it is super short!
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    You can always do a demo!
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Now you have to do it. ;)
    So... I kind of wish there was some online community where I could post about many topics or ask questions. Like I want to talk about house organization, make-up/skin stuff, career-like stuff, web/graphic design, etc. No one really wants to join a bazillion discussion boards - especially me. I'm forgetful.
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Actually vastly different topics would probably work out better than a bunch of similar ones, because then you might as well put them all in one thread. Anyway, I don't see why you'd hold off from making threads if you really want to discuss those things. As long as you don't get moderator warnings for it there's nothing to be worried about.

I make threads asking stupid questions about RPG Maker all the time and I haven't been banned (not even warned yet). :D
    Nicke
    Nicke
    Well, you could use IRC. I use that when playing with RPG Maker MV. :)
    Accendor
    Accendor
    Is that what reddit is so popular for?
    How a un-working disabled person receives things: Contests. How a un-working disabled person with bad luck receives things: they don't. 'Tis me. XD
    Avery
    Avery
    You could use your free time to practise and become so good at either graphic, scripts or music that you can trade your skills for the things you wish for.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You are one of the winners in the comipo giveaway ;/ sounds lucky to me.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I know the feeling...
    I don't feel totally depressed, yet I find no reason to get out if bed and shower or anything. Can I skip washing my hair today? Pwease?
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Ugh, I've been feeling like that all week. Hope you get over it soon. :)
    Sky Usanin
    I'm very close to getting over it. I hope you two manage to get over it as well.
    Shelby
    Shelby
    Being sad one day is fine, being sad all the time is...
    My left foot got attacked by ants yesterday and now horribly itches. :(
    mlogan
    mlogan
    :( Ant bites are miserable.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    What kind of ants? Hopefully not fire ants...those things hurt like crazy...especially when they go all the way up your leg under your pants...
    Ever waited for the results of 3 contests? IGMC is one, the ComiPro giveaway is another, and one given by Idea Factory International for Neptunia goodies. *waits forever*
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    AND MY BIRTHDAY DONT FORGET THAT
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Correction *And JosephSeraph's birthday*
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Waiting in the Comipo giveaway myself, didn't even know about the Neptunia one though or I'd likely have been waiting for that too. (Currently playing "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1")
    Developing a game alone saddens me. I like the idea of collaborating with others to make a creative project, but when my group is focused on the project that seems to be in a standstill... It gets lonely...
    Milennin
    Milennin
    How can a project be in a standstill if the group is focused on it?
    Well, upgrading my netbook to Windows 10 only gives me 2 resolutions - none compatible with editing RPG Maker projects. :(
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I don't know if Windows 10 has it, but I know when I was using RPG Maker on a netbook, I needed to change a registry entry, but this was Win7 Home...
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    You are using non-steam version? because steam version runs fine for me.
    Kaiju Master
    Kaiju Master
    I upgraded to 10 and it works fine for me though I have a hard copy.
    I once had an idea about a 16-year-old girl who could see and communicate with spirits, and one day at school she hears a voice calling out for help in the floor. Later she ends up investigating it by accident and is given a magical wand that takes the shape of a pencil in public. With the wand she could capture the spirits and send them to their destination. XD
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Sounds like it could be a wii game or something and the wand in question is the motion controller.
    ??????
    ??????
    Less idea, more gameplay!!
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    Something motion-related like Vox said would be cool. Or touch-screen. XD The amusing part is I could probably map modern places better than fantasy. :p
    I wonder if it's possible to remap certain keys on my keyboard...?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Like how do you mean? In terms of rpg maker the user/player can change key options in the properties of the game although the keys don't directly correspond to keyboard keys in terms of name so its a bit confusing.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you're talking about within the game, that would be a question on the forum (in fact one that has been asked numerous times, and answered, so a search wouldn't go astray) ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RasenNinja